9

Amara

What does he mean by a few more minutes? It took me about 10 seconds to understand what he meant and when I did I covered my face with both my hands as I felt my cheeks warm up.

I peeked through my fingers to see him smirking up at me.

"Come home with me tonight?"

"No I can't, I have work at 7 and if I come to your house I'm pretty sure I won't be up early enough" I said as I wrapped my hands around his neck.

"But I'm gonna miss you" this made me giggle as he pouts with his lower lip like a child.

"Too bad, why don't you call the girl from the party to keep your company"

"I knew you were jealous"

"Haha" can you hear the sarcasm or....

We finally pulled up at my apartment and I reached over grabbing my clutch. I stepped out into the cool night air and not too long after he follows. He pulled me towards him by my waist and placed soft kisses on the side of my neck, to which I responded with a quiet moan.

"Goodnight gorgeous"

"Goodnight bello" I stepped out of his grasp and made my way to the door unlocking it with my key. I glanced at him one last time before entering. Once comfortably in my 1 room apartment I stripped from my clothes and into my pajamas. I grabbed a tub of chocolate ice cream from the refrigerator and planted myself on the couch putting on dynasty.

I'm honestly in love with this series, it's literally the best. I strive to be like Fallon Carrington day after day.
—————————————————————-
I've been watching Dynasty for about an hour straight and I decided to call it a night. As I walk to my bed I caught a glimpse of my self in my mirror and I must say I looked sexy. I snapped a quick picture and sent it to Matteo.

 It didn't take long for him to respond

It didn't take long for him to respond. Perv.

Matteo❤️: Amara please don't do this to me right now.

Me: Or what🥺

Matteo❤️: Or I might show up and impregnate you.

This shut me up real quick.

Me: You're such a perv.

Matteo❤️: For you? Always.

I released a happy sigh as I rolled over in my bed and wrapped myself in my fluffy blanket. Life has been good.

—————————————————————
Life is the absolute worst. Why you may ask? Well I just woke up, the time right now is 6:23 am and do you wanna know what's the first thing that came up on my feed.

'Company owner Matteo Romano is set to become one with Liza Vancross, daughter of Jordan Vancross next week Friday'

Yes thats the heading and then there's a picture of him and the same twin girl from the cafe a few weeks ago holding hands.  Married?!!! He's getting married?!! That little piece of shit.

I angrily rose from my bed and made my way to the bathroom to freshen up for work. I can't believe it! He can kiss what we had goodbye. I slipped into my work clothing, grabbed my phone and my bag, and I was out the door. 

It was now 7:08 as I burst through the doors of the cafe.

"Morning" I said to Natalie.
She  mumbled a good morning as I made my way over to the cash register.

"Good morning, I'm Amara what may I get you this morning"

"Uhh..just an iced coffee please"

"That'll be 4.95"

The girl who seemed to be no older than 21 reached in her hand bag to retrieve the money. As her hand came up with a 5 dollar bill, dozens of coins fell from her bag catching the attention of many close customers.

"I swear I wanna die sometimes" she curses under her breath.

"Same girl same" I said as I giggled.

She joined my laughing as a kind male standing behind her helped her to gather the coins.

"Thanks"

She handed me the money and I cashed her order.

"Please take a seat, your coffee will be there in a minute"

I continued to take orders from a few more people and not long after the line disappeared. I grabbed the girl's coffee and made my way over.

"Here's your coffee, sorry it took a while"

"That's alright I'm Abby"

"I noticed you wore a frown as you took the orders of those people, are you okay?"

"If I told you, you wouldn't believe me"

I glanced over at the cash register and not seeing any waiting customers, I began my story.

"I just found out the man I think I might slightly be in love with is getting married over a tweet on Twitter"

"Girl I know you lying" she said as she slowly placed her coffee on the table.

"I wish" I replied with a scoff.

Just then my phone began to buzz and I glanced down to see Matteo's name flashing across the screen.

"Is that him?"
I gave her a tiny nod.

"Girl if you don't decline that call" she didn't have to tell me twice. He sure had some nerve.

"Here's my number I gotta get going but don't you dare allow that man to treat you like that. Call me" she shouted as she slipped me a piece of paper and waved bye from the door.

She seems really nice, at least that's one good thing going for me.

My shift is now over and I'm packing away my apron and grabbing my bag. I say goodbye to Kelly as she's entering through the door while I'm leaving.

I slowly walk the 15 minute walk to my apartment, and when I'm approaching I see an all too familiar vehicle parked in the driveway. Hell No. Who does he think he is? You have a whole fiancé and you have the nerve to be showing up at my house.

I stride up to the door completely ignoring him.

"Bellissima"

"No. I don't know if it's because I work at a cafe or live in this crappy house, or not as rich as you and your fiancé why you think it's okay to play with my feelings like that, but you can go to hell Matteo"

And then just to be a little more dramatic I slam the door. You know like the cherry on top.

I make my way up to my room and slide down the door as I rest my head in my hands. He's such a jerk.

***************************************
Is anybody hating Matteo right now? No? Okay.
Another upload🤪thank you all for reading I'm almost at 200 reads and I'm super grateful. Have a good day....or night.
You know what I mean.😂🥰