7

Amara

We finished our shower and before I move on let me just tell you that I did not shower in holy water.

I was now trying to tie Matteo's shorts in a knot because if I don't it will just pool at my ankles. After successfully doing so I left the room and made my way downstairs. I walked into the kitchen where Matteo was making breakfast.

"What're we eating?" I question as I hoist myself up on a stool.

"Well for me you'd taste just perfect" he said while doing the chef's kiss. This caused me to blush extremely hard and I heard him chuckle by the stove.

"I'm serious" I said with a smile.

"Me too" I heard him grumble.

"Matteo"

"Alright I'm making pancakes, is that good"

"Yes that's great" the thought of pancakes right now was enough to make my mouth water.

"Are you busy tonight?" He asked glancing over his shoulder at me.

"No why?"

"I'm going to this event later and I was hoping you'd be my date. My dad is dragging me there, he claims it's good for the ma-" he paused and looked at me before continuing:

"...the company"

"What time is it?"

"It starts at eight"

"Well yeah, I'll be done with work by that"

"I must warn you though, there might be some very disgusting men there who might try something with you"

I walked over to him and placed my hand on his chest.

"I'll have you"

"Damn right"
*************************************
Matteo got a call earlier which made him have to leave urgently. It sounded important from what I heard. It's now 1 and my shift starts in an hour, the only problem is I'm not sure how I'm gonna get home to change.

"Shit"

I didn't want to bother Matteo but I didn't have any other choice. I couldn't walk 30 plus minutes home, not when I was still kind of sore.

The phone rang as I waited for him to answer.

"How are you love?" My heartbeat quickened at the nickname.

"Hey Matteo I'm really sorry to bother you but I have to go to work soon and I have no way of making it home. I would walk but I'm still kind of sore"

"Bellissima it's okay, you can call me whenever. I'm going to send someone to pick you up"

"Thank you"

"Im sorry I can't come myself, I-"

"No need to explain, I'll see you later"

There was a moment of silence before I said:

"I'm going to hang up now" this made us both laugh as we remembered the first time I called him that these were my exact words.

I waited for about 5 minutes before the car arrived, I grabbed my purse and went out the door. I looked at the car to make sure the license plate number was the same one Matteo sent me.

Paranoid much.

I entered the backseat of the car and greeted the driver who only responded with a simple "Miss Amara". He didn't even look at me..hmm that's weird.

I directed him to my apartment and not too long after we arrived. I got out and said thank you. I noticed that the car didn't leave until I was safely inside.

I changed from Matteo's clothes and into some more decent and fitting clothing. It didn't take long for me to get ready and was out the door.

As I walked I started to think about Matteo and I. How he suddenly came into my life and had already became one of the most important person to me. I just hope I don't get hurt in the end.

I arrived at work and there was no sign of Kelly. I sighed as I took over the register and Natasha started on the tables.

"Welcome to Cafe Nervosa, may I take your order" I said to an elderly man who just came up to the register.

I took his order and the day continued on like that.

Soon it was time for me to go home and I couldn't be happier. I had to get ready for that even Matteo and I were going to.

"Bye Natasha" She was working extra hours today. I felt sorry for the girl.

"Later skater" She wasn't mean or stuck up, she was just cool and mostly stayed to herself not really bothering with the outside world.

I walked home thinking about what I was going to wear, then I remembered that dress I bought the day Kelly and I went shopping. I never thought I would wear but I couldn't resist when I saw the beautiful dress on sale.

I walked into my apartment and quickly ran a hot bath to relax a little. I had about an hour and a half until Matteo comes so I can waste some.

I dipped into the bath full of bubbles and instantly my muscles relaxed.

25 minutes passed before I decided it would be best to come out now, as much as I was enjoying it . I dried off and started on my hair curling it in loose curls. Next I did my makeup, giving me that natural glow I had to admit I was impressed of myself.

I then slipped into the dress and grabbed my gold heels to go with it.

Finally I was ready. I messaged Matteo and he said he was on his way. I ate a pop tart as I waited, careful not to mess up my makeup or dress.

My phone pinged and I read the message of him telling me he was downstairs. I grabbed my gold clutch and made my way down.

As I step out into the cool air, I noticed Matteo leaning against his car but when he saw me he straightened his posture. He stared at me for what felt like a few minutes but were only mere seconds before he spoke.

"Cosi splendido" (So gorgeous) He looked at me in awe. He looked very handsome as always.

"You're gonna have to start telling me what you're saying" I smiled as I walked over to him. He leaned closer to my ear.

"Just that if you don't get in the car now, we might not be able to go to this event" and I knew exactly what he meant.

**********************************
Hey lovelies.. two chapters in one day yay! Hope you enjoyed and if there's anything I need to fix just message me. And don't be rude.