6

Amara

"I love your house, it's really stunning" I decided to break the silence, it wasn't awkward or anything it was just there.

He hummed in response and held my hand as he pulled me further into the living room. There was a huge Tv pressed up against the wall and I couldn't help but imagine what it would be like to watch my favorite movie on there.

As if Matteo read my mind
"Wanna watch a movie?" I felt his breath on the back of my neck, making the hairs stand up. I didn't even realize he was standing this close to me.

"Y-yeah which?"

"You choose, the remote is right there" he said as he points to the table in the centre of the room.

"I'm gonna go change, I'll be back in a minute"

"Okay"

He heads up the stairs and soon disappears out of my sight. I grab the remote and sat down on the luxurious looking couch. I scrolled through the movies but couldn't find any of my liking, as soon as I was about to give up my eyes spotted murder mystery and I settled with that.

After a few minutes Matteo finally returned only wearing grey sweatpants which were hanging dangerously low and to top it off he didn't have on a shirt. Yep he's trying to kill me. I could see all the tattoos that were scattered across his arms and chest.

"You know you staring at my pants won't let it disappear" he taunted me with a smirk.

"Haha funny"
I didn't even realize I was staring. I looked down to hide my blush before clearing my throat.

"I want to watch murder mystery"

"Hmm not sure I've watched that before"

He joined me on the couch as I hit play.
*****************************
It's probably been 30 minutes and to be honest I wasn't even watching the show at this point.  I was too busy stealing glances at Matteo to watch it. He's literally the most handsome man I've ever seen, I'm sure he's had his fair share of women and that thought made me sick.

As I peeked at him again I realize he was now looking at me. I quickly looked away and focused on the tv..well tried.

I felt an arm wrap itself around my waist pulling me to the other side of the couch. It was a big couch so I was at one end and he was at another.

"Why were you all the way over there?" He whispered in my ear. I was now pressed up against Matteo, almost in his lap.

"I-uh no reason"

He started to leave wet kisses on my shoulder which was now no doubt gonna drive me crazy.

"Is this okay?" He paused to ask for a second.

I couldn't even get the word out so I just nodded.  He continued to work his magic and when he finally sucked on the side of my neck I moaned. He stopped when he heard me and gripped my thighs tightly.

Did I do something wrong? He didn't move for a little while and when I started to get up, he pulled me back down. Only this time I was straddling him, I gasped and that's when his lips came crashing into mine.

I kissed him back with everything I had. It wasn't a rough kiss but I had been longing for this for a while . My fingers tangled in his hair as I tugged and pulled it. His hands were firm on my ass as he pulled me closer to him if that was even possible.

After a few seconds I realize I needed air, so I broke the kiss. I placed my head against his as I panted, I was scared to look in his eyes. What if he regretted it?

"Look at me bellissima"

Slowly I lifted my eye lids and made eye contact with him.

"God you're perfect"

I don't know what happened but all of a sudden I developed this newly found confidence. I ducked my head down to his neck and started licking and sucking, making sure to form hickeys. I kept going as I heard a groan rumble from the back of his throat.

"You better stop bellissima or you might not be able to walk for a few days"  Damn.

"What if the rest is exactly what I need right now" I whispered in his ear.

That did it for him as he threw me over his shoulder and made his way upstairs.

Let's just say I might not be able to walk for a few weeks.
*************************************
My eyes slowly drifted open as the light shone through the curtains. Everything that happened the previous night hit me, the movie, the making out, the se-.

I smiled at the thought and looked down at Matteo, he was soundly asleep with his arms around my waist and his head resting on my breast. I lightly played with his hair as I hummed a song my mom normally sang to me.

"I think this is my most favorite way to wake up" I heard him say which caused me to freeze.

"No please keep going" I continued to play with his hair as he kissed me where his head was previously laid.

About 3 minutes later he looked up at me.

"Good morning princess" okay I was not prepared for that voice. If I was holding a glass of water I'm sure I would have spilled it.

"Good morning Matteo" I said shyly. He climbed out of the bed and went to the bathroom and I heard him brushing his teeth. I slowly tried to get up but I don't think I'll be able to. Matteo returned from the bathroom and saw me struggling to stand up straight causing him to grin from ear to ear.

"Don't even say a word, this is all your fault" I said pointing an accusing finger at him. He walked up to me and lift me up making me wrap my legs around him. He leaned down and placed a long, sweet kiss on my lips.

"C'mon let's shower together, that way we save water and I can help you" I thought about a little then decided it would benefit me if I had him in there to help me. I felt sore everywhere.

"Fine but no funny business"

"No promises"

"What was that?"

"I said of course" that's what I thought.
***********************************
How'd you guys like this chapter? They finally did the do🤣
Hope you enjoyed, Remember to vote and comment.