Beginning of the Half Human Half Demon

Y/N

Hell, Alleway

All Y/n saw was complete darkness around him,

Y/n: 'Where am I, am I alive or dead?'

Before a bright red flash blinding his eyes everything is now clear in his view. Y/n immediately got up looking at his surroundings, buildings, red sky and many different kinds of people (if he can call them that) from different kinds of species if he's ever seen them before.

Y/n: "Where the hell am I?" Y/n said to himself looking around before literally a sign saying "Welcome to Hell"(Convenient I think NOT!)

Y/n: "Oh my fucking god", mentally facepalming to himself still before looking down at himself, his skin red just like some of the people that he saw walk past,

Y/n: "Woah, what am I?" slightly shocked before looking over at a broken mirror, walking over to a reflection of himself now seeing the form he took, he was a demon from the looks of it just like the others but he seemed more human.

Y/n: "Huh," 'I don't think demons look more human than this, I mean they look way more scary looking when I last saw' thought to himself. *Now that I think about it, what happened to me before?* Y/n tries to think about it before arriving here but it hurts his head. Y/n: *Groan* "Fuck, I can't even remember what happened before" said to himself.

???: "Hey freak", Y/n looks over to see three demons walking over with weapons(bat, knife, chain) in their hands,

Leader thug: "If your done talking to yourself then do us a favor and hand over all your money" the said,

Y/n: "*Sigh* Your wasting time I got nothing" Y/n said.

Leader Thug: "Yeah right, you're dressed to impress so hand everything over or we gonna do this the hard way."

Y/n: "*Sigh* Like I said I got nothing" Y/n respond annoyed

Leader: "Hard way it is, get him boys"

That said as they charged him as the Leader with the bat swung at Y/n only for him to dodge the swing several times before catching the bat with his left before elbowing him in the side of his head making him let go of the bat as Y/n now taking the bat in his hand and striking the leaders face knocking him to the ground. The other two thugs a bit hesitant before the thug with the knife charged at him begun slashing at y/n dodging the swings and occasionally blocking with the bat before catching the knife with his hand pulling him forward and bringing him back and sweeping his legs dropping him onto the ground before slashing his throat with the knife as the thug chokes out before dropping on the ground before looking back at the last remaining thug who quickly lashed the chain at y/n who blocked the chain with the bat but as the chain wrapped around the bat and the thug pulled back making y/n lose the bat. With quick thinking y/n immediately takes the knife and throws it at the thug making him dodge out of the way seeing how the knife missed him.

Chain Thug Demon:"Ha, missed you..(Punch)" Just distracted him long enough to close distance before using the chain and wrapping around the thugs neck and pulling tight making the thug choke and gag before (Crack). Y/n let's go as the thugs body drops to the ground laying motionless.

Y/n: "(Pant, pant) Holy shit, didn't think I had that in me" Y/n says slightly shocked, (Gun Cocks) Y/n hearing the gun cock dives out of the way as (gunshot x3) the main leader thug was still alive.

Thug Leader: "You think you can kill my boys and walk away" The yelled pissed, hiding behind a dumpster y/n didn't have anywhere to go without getting shot at but he still have the chain on him.

Y/n:"I already did, and now your next" annoying the thug, Thug: "(Scoffs) Cocky little shit, but it won't matter I have the gun, not you, you are going to die and I'll make sure of it" The said, as he was approaching y/n hiding behind cover, y/n grabs a bottle and throws it at the thug stunning him for y/n to use the chain on the thugs legs, sweeping him off his feet before charging him as they begin to tussle for the gun (BANG, BANG, BANG) as gunshots rang out during their fight before the thug got the upper hand striking y/n's face and kicking him away still holding onto the gun as the two got up bruised.

Thug: "(Pant) Eat shit and die bitch" yelled aiming at y/n before pulling the trigger (Click) "What?" (Click,Click) the Thug checks the gun only to see the magazine isn't there.

Y/n: "You looking for this?" showing in his hand it the clip, out of pure blind rage the thug drops the gun and charges a y/n once more wanting to end him blindly throwing punches as y/n dodges and blocks each and every one of them before striking his face and kneeing his gut before throwing him back before running over sliding to pick up the gun and loading it with the clip he stole before aiming the gun at the thugs face as his expression goes from rage to fear the moment his eyes met the end of the gun,

Thug Leader: "Wa..Wait don.."(BANG)

Only Y/n now stood with the gun in his hand and three corpses, looking down at the Thugs body in search for anything that could help him, taking what he can get before getting up and leaving before looking back at the corpses, Y/n: "*Sigh*, jeez how did I pull it off? Hmm" said to the corpses before walking away to make a life for himself in hell

Y/n: "Honestly if it wasn't for the fighting lessons I probably wouldn't be standing here Da..Dad" Y/n goes eyes wide mentioning his father

Y/n: "That's right, but I don't even know where he is either, *Sigh* who else am I not remembering.." Y/n trying to think but can't remember,

Y/n: "Well it can come to me later for now I just gotta get a move on" said putting his hands in his jacket pockets with the gun and some money inside his jacket before walking off. As Y/n walks off a tall red dressed demon stands from aside having watched the fight,

???:"Well that was very entertaining, HAHAHAHA. Oh I can't wait too meet you again, very soon"

As the figure then looks back at the spot where Y/n came from before walking away, not long until a spot on the ground glow on the floor where Y/n laid before fading away