Chapter 137

Chapter 137

The dim light on the big screen lit up.

The discussion in the audience gradually ceased, preparing to enter the movie viewing mode.

In the dim light, there was a faint clash of iron chains.

——Patter!

As soon as the strong and irritating light was turned on, the thin eyebrows and the glaze-like pupil color hidden under the lens were illuminated in the next second, giving a unique taste under the light.

The camera slowly zoomed out, revealing the full picture of the person, and then half of the body.

Mu Qin, the male protagonist played by Ji Li, has his hands clasped together. He is sitting on the iron chair in the interrogation room at the moment, with a cold expression on his face that shows the excess emotions.

He was wearing a flat black shirt, with buttons fastened to the top, and his neckline rubbed the **** Adam's apple slightly.

Obviously he was going to undergo strict interrogation, and he seemed to be facing some high-end wine table negotiation, with an inexplicable sense of calmness.

In an instant, there was a slight discussion in the theater.

How is this going?

The protagonist was arrested in the interrogation room?

If you remember correctly, Wei Lin, the male lead of "Hidden Dream", was also rushed to the police station for interrogation. Now the male lead of suspense films is popular? Is this trend?

Qin Li and Ji Li are made up as a real-life CP. The movie characters that are connected have subtle similarities. Are they really the two? Did they discuss it privately?

"This? I like the start!"

"Generally, the protagonist of the opening dilemma will usually have a reversal!"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, there is a kind of gentle scum feeling?"

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuu, beautiful? Looks!"

Some people look forward to the next plot, and some touted Ji Li's beauty.

Within ten seconds of the portrait shot, it attracted the attention of the audience. Rong Tong glanced at Ji Li beside him, and felt that he had chosen the leading male actor very well.

"Team Zhou!" A police officer opened the door to greet him.

The first male partner played by Fang Mo, the captain of the Criminal Investigation Brigade? Zhou Yong, walked in. He looked at Mu Qin who was sitting still on the chair, and eagerly pulled away the chair beside him and sat down.

"Do you know how it is spread out now?"

"Say that our criminal investigator hired a good forensic doctor to kill people, and the autopsy was also avoided. By the way, we waited on the spot for our arrest."

Murder and cause trouble, forensic analysis, arrest and arrest, one-stop service.

"Zhou..." Muchin paused, raised his handcuffed hands and pushed his glasses, his voice was flat and unmarked, "Team Zhou, I said, I didn't kill."