Chapter 037

Chapter 037

“Action!”

The camera began to move slowly backwards.

Ji Li carried the schoolbag strap with one hand and walked slowly to the door of the house.

In the room separated by the door, the woman's depressive and painful cry for help was heard intermittently, which condensed on people's hearts.

Ji Li's eyes fell slightly, and the schoolbag slipped from his hand and threw it at his feet.

He looked around the ground blankly, bent down and picked up an old gray brick that was nearby, and hid silently behind him.

——Creak.

The door of the closed house was opened by him.

The woman fell on the cold floor, her eyes full of fear and tiredness, she curled up slightly and struggled, the blood on her forehead was severe and flowing.

Hearing the movement, his stepfather glanced at him drunkly, “Oh, is the bastard finally back?”

Ji Li lowered his eyes to avoid him staring at the other, a trace of hatred overflowed from the depths of his pupils.

He stood firmly on the spot, looking at Xiang Mu who was weakly struggling to open the her eyes, “Mom, I'm back.”

Seeing that he had been ignored, his stepfather threw the belt directly on the woman, and ordered the boy, “Get out of here, go back to your room! Didn't you see that I'm disciplining your mother? Huh?” He swayed forward, his face stinking as usual, “Are you trying to let me beat you to death?”

Ji Li saw the right time and directly smashed the bricks on his stepfather that was hidden behind him, “The only bastard here is you!”

——Crash!

The brick exploded on the man's head, breaking to pieces.

The brick is a powdery prop prepared by the crew in advance. The blood bag hidden in Wei Guofu's wig burst open immediately and flowed down his ‘wound’.

The photographer was on the move, and the lens shifted between the two of them.

In front of the monitor, the contrast on both sides of the screen is very obvious and outstanding.

One is thin and the other is tall, but they can present an aura that is completely opposite to their own.

The eyes of the young man on the left erupted with monstrous and fierce intent, and his soft appearance had hardened bit by bit. He was like a bladed knife, and it made people cold all over his body when he was close to him.

The man on the right staggered two steps backward, most of his drunkenness was awakened by the intense pain. He stretched out his hand and touched the blood on his face, and the whole person's eyes widened and fell backward in disbelief.

Wei Guofu is worthy of being called as a professional and experienced actor, he just fell to the ground so abruptly, without even humming any pain.

The face of the man in the picture is covered with blood, and his eyelids are lifted laboriously, and it seems that he has not completely fainted.

Xiang Mu was frightened by the sudden change, and she was powerless to call, “...An-An?”

Xiang Suian glanced at his mother, bent over and picked up the belt on the ground. He learned the man's movements in his memory, and fixed the head of the belt round and round to his white and slender palm.