Chapter 120

Chapter 120

With the help of Qin Yue to study the script and to play with the lines, Ji Li and the character 'Chen Yi' got in a smooth fit, and many of the heavy and difficult scenes were almost solved easily.

The only bad point is, what kind of temperament does the character of the demon monk want to show? The demon monk is too charming. Many times, the two people face the script and move their minds elsewhere.

In the end, it was necessary for Ji Li to not come to bed for a long time.

The movie ‘Demon Monk’ will start shooting in two weeks. Before it starts, there will be a series of things such as making up photos and script reading. Ji Li must spare enough time to arrange it.

So after spending half a month in the two-person world with Qin Yue in the United States, Ji Li finally booked a return flight to China.

No matter how good the relationship is, the career still can’t be left behind.

The car stopped in the aisle of the airport and there was still some time before the security check.

"Do you want me to send you in?"

"No, I can do it alone." Ji Li smiled and refused.

Although, yes, at overseas airports, not many people can recognize Ji Li, but Qin Yue is different.

The other party is a top actor in China, and he is also quite famous overseas.

This time, there is no suitable reason for the filming of ‘The Poor Journey’. In case of being recognized by fans, taking pictures, and sending them to domestic forums like last time at the Iceland airport, then it would be a big storm.

"Have you contacted Sister Yu? Will the company send someone to pick you up?" Qin Yue was still worried.

His overseas film work is not over yet, and he cannot return to China with Ji Li this time.

"Don't worry, Bao Zi knows my landing time, and will arrange for someone to come and pick me up." Ji Li said, pinching Qin Yue's thin lips, laughing and teasing, "Can you not stop talking? I'm afraid I can't bear it gone."

Qin Yue held his lover's cool hand and kissed him, "At most, two months later, I will fly back to find you as soon as the shooting is over."

"Okay, I'll wait for you to go home." Ji Li responded softly.

Qin Yue was obviously pleased by these words, and took a deep breath before pressing it down. He felt unwilling to give up, "Go, time is almost up."

The airport passageway can only stop temporarily for five minutes.

Ji Li nodded, unfastened his seat belt and got out of the car.

He came with only a carry-on backpack, and it was equally relaxed when he returned.

Ji Li walked two steps towards the airport hall, and suddenly saw behind him through the frosted black glass.

The black car still steadily stopped in place, as if he could still perceive the affectionate look through the window of the car.