Chapter 035

Chapter 035

Due to a sudden change of people, the film crew suspended today's filming.

In the lounge, Ji Li looked at the man in front of him and thanked him sincerely, “Brother Qin, you helped me again, otherwise I really have to quit my role as the third male lead.”

Qin Yue dealt with outsiders fiercely and cleansed his lips, “It was you who helped me. Otherwise, I will not only lose the money investment of Lixing, but also a wave of fame.”

Qin Yue's emotional intelligence is very high, and his answer will make the unilateral ‘human relations’ become the ‘cooperation and mutual benefit’ of both parties.

The two smiled at each other.

Ji Li slowly picked up the milk tea and took a sip.

Qin Yue hid the smile in his eyes, and raised another topic, “Actually, you should have told me earlier about the script. There was no need to let Screenwriter Mu make a special trip.”

“I urged him to find you in person, which can save some unnecessary trouble.” Ji Li confessed.

In front of the man, he did not intend to hide his true thoughts.

Qin Yue understood the consciousness of these words and smiled without saying a word.

He invested in this movie, and the other party is one of the film actors. The ‘fabricated black material’ has just ceased some time ago, and it was not suitable for them to interact too much.

It was indeed quite appropriate for Mu Wang to come forward to look for him as the original screenwriter.

Of course, the most important thing is that the three of them have the same willingness for the original script.

Young people live a real and transparent life, even if they are somewhat exquisite, they will not make others feel offended.

When Qin Yue thought of this, a melted smile crossed his eyes.

Ji Li asked, “Brother Qin, you have changed three important people at once, what did the producer say?”

Although there were so many disturbances in less than two days after the start up, he still values ​​this movie and this role very much, and hopes that the new director, screenwriter, and male lead will take it seriously.

“We have already found suitable replacements. Director Wang Zhang will take over the play. His shooting style is very good. This has a reversed script plot.”

Ji Li thought of Wang Zhang, his eyes brightened, “I met Director Wang once when I was still dreaming of being a trainee in the industry.”

On the first day he had just replaced the original owner, he met Wang Zhang who had come to assess the trainees.

Qin Yue answered clearly, “I know, you also acted in my movie clip.”

Ji Li was surprised, “Brother Qin, do you know about this?”

“Wang Zhang showed me your assessment clip.”

Qin Yue affirmed, “The version you played is better than the original, and the emotional handling of the character is much more mature than I did in the past.”

That movie fragment made many people applaud Qin Yue back then.

But now, a man can actually throw away such a deductive segment with ‘glory’ directly, and sincerely applaud him for the new version he interpreted.