Chapter 135

Chapter 135

Ji Li stayed briefly in France for five days, after finishing all the commercial shooting.

He secretly contacted Qi An, wanted to go to the address where Qin Li film studio shot, and headed to the United States alone.

It was nearly a month and a half before "Special Operations" was launched. Ji Li had nothing to do, so he planned to go to a class without Qin Li.

He asked about the number of people on the set in advance, and arranged the crew’s dining car to help.

Qin Li’s new movie "Doomsday Evolution" has been secretly launched. In order to make a high-quality apocalyptic movie that represents China, Qin Li has spent 500 million in this series of films. This is only the initial amount of money.

The setting of the movie story is based on China.

It's just that, in order to be more realistic? Disaster visual effects, Oak Star still chose Hollywood? Star special effects team for the big basic? Production, so there is a part of? The content is needed? It is developed in a foreign? Studio? .

After the filming of this part of the content is finished, I will return to the scene shooting in various parts of China.

Shooting base.

The entire crew was shrouded in a haze, and all the staff members stood peacefully at their posts, not daring to speak loudly.

Because of their crew? "Boss" Qin Li is now gloomy, with a backlog of anger, and a little carelessness will completely detonate.

The first person to suffer is Feng Cheng and Zhang Ye who are listening to the training.

"Doomsday Evolution" is a movie invested heavily by Querce Star, and Qin Li naturally has the right to decide to star in the actor. Except for him, the number one male protagonist, Quercus’s popular Xiaosheng Fengcheng and the signing of the newcomer Zhang Ye are all this. The starring actor in this movie.

In the framework of the script, the global doomsday originated from a large-scale influenza crisis, and the repeated evolution of the virus eventually led to an increasingly intense apocalyptic death crisis.

As a country with a large population, China will inevitably suffer a crisis, but the government can deal with it in a timely manner and it can stabilize its foundation. In the apocalypse, there is still amassing the power that a big country should have.

After the outbreak of the virus crisis, various countries selected and organized secret operation teams.

Qin Li plays the captain of the special police team of China, and Feng Cheng and Zhang Ye play a member of the special police team.

Today’s scene is that they secretly transported a corpse that was infected and died. Because of the deceased’s particularity, they encountered a secret team from another country who came to organize the robbery.

In this fierce? Action gun battle scene, Feng Cheng and Zhang also made mistakes again and again, and got stuck all morning.

In a large crew with such a big investment, an extra hour wasted, it means an extra amount of money was lost.