Chapter 041

Chapter 041

“Hello?”

[ Sister Yu, is Ji Li by your side? ]

Minister Sun Ying's tone was serious.

With a bad feeling in Yu Fuya's heart, she looked at Ji Li, “Yes, what's wrong?”

Sun Ying didn't beat around the bush and immediately raised important matters. [ Just now there is a new post on the internet, saying that Ji Li beat up his relative in public and severely injured the other party. The videos and the injury identification photos are available. Is this true? ]

The breaking news post was posted half an hour ago, and it was posted on the China Entertainment Forum with the highest number of entertainment viewers.

Because the Chaoying Culture Public Relations Department has members who are specifically responsible for patrolling internet news, it is not hard to find out.

[ The new recruit of Chaoying Culture, Ji Li, caught blatantly beating his own relative and was seriously injured in the restaurant! ]

In such anonymous forums, it is forbidden to mention an artist's name directly.

But the poster was risking being known, and the headline of the revelation was completely uncovered. Obviously, it was easy to see that it was full speed to attract the attention of netizens.

The content in the post is rendered very exaggerated.

[ Ji Li, a member of Chaoying Culture, beat people in public! And the middle-aged woman who was beaten was his aunt! I only learned that Ji Li was an orphan and was raised by her uncle and aunt since she was a child.

The couple's temperament is very honest, because Ji Li is the son of the uncle's sister. Since childhood, he dared not beat or scold Ji Li, any good things will be given to Ji Li as soon as possible. Even their own son could only stood on the side and take the clothes and supplies left by Ji Li.

Ji Li has cut off contact with his family since signed a contract for his debut.

I heard that there was an accident at home some time ago and they were really short of money, so the aunt had no choice but to find him. As a result, without saying a few words, she was kicked away by Ji Li! The point is, she was badly hurt!

I asked about it. It seemed that it was a broken spine and she had to stay in bed for several months.

Chaoying blocked the news for the first time, and the scum artist paid the entertainment company! Are you afraid of being condemned by such an artist in his debut? ]

In addition to the outrageous text, a 15 second clear video is attached below.

A young man wearing a peaked cap kicked a woman away. The woman was pulled up from the ground while being framed, and then collapsed again.

At the end of the video, Ji Li showed a small part of his face, enough to make people recognize him. Another photo is of Xie Kefang’s diagnosed case in the hospital, dated seven days ago.

The comments in the building were written quickly.

[ Fuck! I knew it! Some time ago, because of a character, Ji Li was on the hot search three, four, five or six times. And I knew that someone was behind him! Even if it's not a certain actor, there must be a gold master! ]

[ Violent beating? Beating women? Such stars are not blocked, and the company should also be sued! ]

[ Absolutely, severely wounded his aunt? How could Ji Li succeed, become a star and still be stingy and refuse to pay a penny? He's the embodiment of a white-eyed wolf. ]