Chapter 070

Chapter 070

After a little preparation, Qin Yue, Ji Li and others took the stage one by one after the host of the event greeted them.

Unlike the fully confidential visiting class during the day, the fan meet-and-greet event at night started a synchronized online live broadcast.

Except for the 30 fans who are qualified to visit the class, the rest of the fans and netizens can watch the live broadcast of the meeting.

As soon as the creators appeared in the front hall, they immediately aroused the cheers of all fans.

Crazy screaming offline, crazy comments online.

[ Ahhhhhhhhhhh, I saw the fresh Xiao Li, and I heard the little sisters who went to visit the class saying that Xiao Li performed very well today! Mom is very proud! Can't wait to go and watch in the cinema. ]

[ Help! Brother Qin can kill me with a black shirt! This mature boyfriend force! ]

[ Although I've seen the makeup photos a long time ago, the live Yuan Yifei look even better! ]

[ The Third Young Miss is rushing! Our Third Young Miss also have to have cards! ]

[ Online betting! Who is Brother Qin sitting next to?! ( Open to vote for the Third Young Miss, Ji Li or Yuan Bao ) ]

Today's netizens are all ‘gamblers’. As soon as this voting poll came out, it immediately aroused numerous follow-up votes.

The two camps that are secretly fighting are undoubtedly the two major CP fans of ‘YueJi’ and ‘YueYuan’.

Although Qin Yue's fans were not satisfied with the CP-like voting, after all, they were on a public live broadcast website. They couldn't complain or scold for a while, so they could only open one eye and close one eye.

Forget it, who made their male god a ‘good boyfriend’ candidate in the entertainment industry?

In recent years, the public fan circle has concealed him and his CP is countless. There are also female celebrities and many male celebrities.

Among them, the CP groups of Brother Qin and Yuan Bao, the most famous ones, have also recently collapsed.

As for the newly-rising CP group with Ji Li, when the cooperation between the two is over, it will naturally fade away.

For so many years, they haven't seen Brother Qin and who really had an affair anyway.

In terms of romance, no one can freeze him in a proper entertainment circle.

The host unobtrusively paid attention to the timely barrage on the mobile phone. He deliberately left the creators to stand up and introduce themselves. Seeing that the number of votes broke through thousands in a short time, he invited Qin Yue and others to sit at will.

It is said that it is casual, but in fact, there are also particulars.

As the director, Yao Chuan naturally sat on the far left.

Qin Yue and Yuan Yifei had understood the look on each other's eyes, they knew each other well, since they decided to 'kill' their CP, they must 'kill' it thoroughly.

As a result, the two of them separated from each other, leaving the two places in the middle to Ji Li and Ji Yunqi.

In front of the screen, the full moon CPs who saw this scene were simply heartbroken.

What kind of human suffering is this!

Is Brother Qin and Yuan Bao in the cold war? Otherwise, why can't any sugar be knocked during this period of time!