Qin Yue bit his lower lip punishingly, "You're saying this perfunctorily."

Ji Li smiled and moved away from the subject, "Okay, are you going to follow me to the crew today?"

"You and Bao Zi will go first and I won't follow you, lest the unrelated people can see it, and you will be in the hot search with me indiscriminately."

Hearing this answer, Ji Li was inexplicably disappointed, "Huh, didn't you say you want to see me filming? Are you going to go directly to Haishi Airport?"

"Who said I want to go straight back?" Qin Yue was pleased by the dependence in his eyes, "I have a way to join the crew in a fair manner."

"Okay?"

Before Ji Li could figure out what was going on, there was a knock on the door of the room, "Brother Ji, are you awake?"

Make-up is done in the hotel room, and then they will take the car to the studio after it is almost complete.

Ji Li took the initiative to open the door, "Coming."

Qin Yue planned to leave the room ahead of time when the makeup artist of the crew hadn't come, "Then I'll go now. Baby, see you at the filming site later."

"Okay."

─────────────────────

Three hours later, Ji Li arrived on the set.

Originally, he still couldn't figure out what identity Qin Yue would use to enter the crew, but he didn't expect that when filming was about to start, he actually appeared right beside Director Xu Cheng.

"Come on, Qin Yue's, let me introduce to you, these two are the main actors of our crew, Ji Li and Xu Yanzhi."

The smile on Xu Cheng's face was obvious, "Teacher Qin Yue doesn't need to be introduced anymore, right? Ji Li, I remember you two worked together before?"

Before Ji Li could answer, there was a female staff beside her nodding frantically.

Yeah, yeah!

More than film and television cooperation! There are even a lot of CP fans!

Xu Cheng added, "Qin Yue contacted me some time ago, and this time he wanted to see the venue visual effects team of our crew."

"Yes, I am planning to film next year, and I took the time to come to Director Xu to learn." Qin Yue replied solemnly.

He concealed it well in front of outsiders, and didn't even look at Ji Li's extra ambiguous eyes.

"Hello, Teacher Qin Yue."

Xu Yanzhi respected Qin Yue, a big shot in the film and television industry, and Ji Li was much more relaxed.

"Brother Qin, it's been a long time since I saw you."

In front of unsuspecting staff, the last time they met was during the reality show filming at the end of May, almost six months ago.

Qin Yue pressed the smile on his lips without a trace, and nodded slightly.

It's been more than three hours since we hug each other in the early morning, and it's really been a long time.