"Be ready, let's get started."

The staff took the unique first piece, not a round Buddhist bead bracelet, but a bracelet made of tiny skulls strung together.

Ji Li wrapped it tightly around his wrist, and then he stood in front with his palm enclosed with the bracelet. His eyes fell slightly and when he raised his eyes again, the dark atmosphere all over his body burst out instantly.

The red-outlined eyes and tails seem to be gorgeous and passionate, but the arc on the sides of the lips carries a shocking intent to kill, as if it could take the lives of all things in the next second.

Of course, the most amazing thing is the dotted mole on the bridge of the nose!

The desire that required a closer look to be discovered is now shiningly scattered, making everyone present feel excited.

From the evil to the beauty, from the demon to the desire.

It was not until then that everyone realized that the demon monk in the script was not a persona that was beautified by the writing, but a real role!

"Fuck! My nosebleed is coming out! Who can stand this?!"

"Death under the peony flower, and behave like a ghost. My God, even if I am a woman, I want to rush on now and push down Ji Li!"

"Stop it! He is a demon monk, he can kill you directly before he waits for you to pounce on him!"

"Isn't this right? Otherwise, how could the screenwriter Lan Lingmeng say that there are some ghosts and demons who would rather die to meet the demon monk Chen Yi? On one side, if it were me I would rather meet him, ah!"

"Who thought of this look? The red mole on the bridge of his nose kills me too much! Fuck!"

The head of makeup, Brother Lang, heard the comments from the staff, and his eyes floated to Ji Li who was shooting, "It was Ji Li who proposed it."

Yu Fuya was surprised and asked, "He proposed it himself?"

She just received an invitation call from the editor of the first-line magazine. She didn't have time for the situation in the dressing room. When she went back after the end, the mole on the bridge of Ji Li's nose was stained red.

Yu Fuya also thinks that this finishing touch is set by the styling team early on.

"It was his own initiative." Brother Lang repeated his answer.

"Ji Li knows the advantages of his looks very well, and he can perfectly blend the advantages of appearance on his roles."

He’s not like some actors in the circle like; I think my curly hair looks good, so I have to curl my hair in all the movies.

Ji Li will use his own looks for his advantages, but will not abuse it, which is very rare.

Brother Lang said with emotion, "As a stylist, I like him very much."

Yu Fuya and Bao Zi looked at each other, both proud of Ji Li.

First, their artist was recognized by the director and screenwriter, then by its competitors, and now it was also recognized by both the cameraman and the stylist.