[ Brother Qin, you can go with me! Your two attitudes towards tourism are complementary. ]

[ Don't mind me, just going crazy alone! This is too sweet! ]

[ Oh, sister upstairs, me too! I understand you! The whole person has exploded into fireworks. ]

Ji Li looked towards Qin Yue involuntarily looking at some comments.

Qin Yue put his arms around him and said repeatedly, "You really can't blame me, I've been very restrained in the show, and I didn't say a word that shouldn't be said."

Who would catch them, a natural couple?

Even if there is, in the case of separate interviews and no collusion, the answers can complement each other tacitly.

Fortunately, such a tacit understanding of the interview link did not? How long does it last, and then it enters the next process.

The group tour of Ji Li, Yuan Yifei and Ji Yunqi has begun.

From Ji Yunqi's hand in stinking darts, to the three people mortgaging their mobile phones in exchange for ten yuan travel expenses; from discussing a few dollars of potatoes for dinner, and then to the next day's cattle cart trip...

This is a poor travel series, and it's also a horrible journey.

Obviously he is the most glamorous and popular actor in the entertainment industry, but he has become a local and silly actor in the countryside.

Faced with the routines of the chicken thieves of the program group, they did not deliberately play big names, but rather held a group to discuss solutions very groundedly.

There is such a living treasure as Ji Yunqi, who contributed a lot of laughter. After the whole program, the full screen of ‘hahaha’ makes people unable to stop at all.

[ The year is the funniest. The variety show crew, want to really laugh at the third young miss! ]

[ Confession to the late stage of the program group! Throughout their journey, I have been laughing nonstop! ]

[ The one who laughs better than the Third Young Miss, will only also be the Third Young Miss in the next second. ]

[ Ji Li and Yuanbao, brothers and sisters, are you following Third Young Miss? He's really pitiful! ]

[ Yuanbao and Ji Li colluded, and it's funny to deceive the third lady by deducing the brotherhood? Ah! ]

In addition to the laughs of the guests themselves, the scenery shooting of Qianhu Village also aroused a sigh of netizens.

During the day, among the green surrounding the mountains, the stacked wooden buildings became the only mark. At night, thousands of lights light up the night at the same time. From every angle, there are different light and shadow changes.

The aerial images are really shocking! It's too beautiful!

In that year, there were no tools for supporting them. The ethnic minorities living in the mountains rely on their own hands to build wooden buildings that will not be destroyed for a hundred years on such uneven terrain.