"The most impressive country is Iceland, where I spent a whole polar night, the starry sky is very beautiful."

[ Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! ]

[ Teacher Qin Yue and Ji Li’s answer is the same? There are so many countries in the world, but the two of them chose Iceland. ]

[ Shouldn't this happen to be separate interviews? I would like to call this touching ‘brotherhood’! ]

[ Hahahahaha, the sisters upstairs, nothing there is seen as only brotherhood. ]

[ Whether it is or not, good collusion is good! ]

Qin Yue saw the sudden emergence of CP fans’ remarks, and looked at Ji Li for the first time and said that he was innocent, "Baby, you can't blame me for this."

"I didn't know your answer at the time. I just wanted to tell the truth about the question asked. The program group must not have found it easy to delete."

Ji Li raised his eyebrows and smiled knowingly.

After all, the relationship between the two of them started in Iceland. Qin Yue's thoughts are the same as him, which just shows how important this relationship is in their eyes.

This kind of variety show where both duo participates, and occasionally having some excited CP fans are also normal.

Besides, in the eyes of ordinary netizens, this answer can only represent a good degree of understanding between the two, but fans will not be able to catch up with this point and go wild online with baseless assumptions.

Continue to the next question.

"In traveling, what kind of role do you prefer to play?"

Ji Li thought for a while, "Just relaxing. Work is too tiring, travel is for relaxation."

"I want someone to help me in advance and arrange everything then I will just make a choice."

Ji Li’s answer was supported by a lot of fans in the comments. In the modern age, who doesn’t want to go out so easily?

Soon, it was Qin Yue's turn to answer.

"Then the scorer, if it's me myself, then traveling can be easier."

"If I travel, bring a very important person, I will arrange everything and feasible options in advance. As for how to choose the destination, they can listen to the prepared options and arrangement and choose."

The staff interviewed obviously understood Qin Yue's boyfriend's charm very well, and asked, "What if they just want to relax in the hotel?"

Qin Yue asked back, "If there is a space for two people to be alone, isn't it good?"

This answer made the girlfriend fans and CP fans hidden in the comment section excited at the same time.

[ Ahhh, Teacher Qin Yue, this is definitely boyfriend power! ]

[ Gosh, me? I really want to go on a trip with Brother Qin after listening to him, I feel very happy. ]