All kinds of hot search topics have been bombarded, almost causing a sensation in the entire entertainment circle.

The tree attracts the wind, but can't bear it when it is strong enough!

Although there were still some sour words coming out, but at this moment, it couldn't cause any substantial harm to Ji Li.

Ji Li family fans have been able to calmly ignore these rumors, and even want to laugh a little bit.

If you are sour, you will be sour. If you want to be dark, continue to be dark!

Don’t think there are enough male lead works by our Ji Li? Do you think our face is not ruthless enough?

While you guys are arguing, Ji Li broke out a bazooka-like great news! Thinking about it, it feels good.

─────────────────────

At nine o'clock in the evening, Chaoying Culture.

Tao Mingyang and Yu Fuya returned to the office with several bags of supper, "Everyone has worked hard today, let's have some supper, it is of Ji Li's invitation!"

"Thank you, Mr. Tao."

"Thank you, Sister Yu."

"Thank you, Ji Li."

The cheers rang out, and everyone stood up from their seats one after another and gathered around the large desk to eat.

Ji Li walked out of the rest room next door, holding a book of ‘Reverse Hunting’ scripts in his hand.

"How is the popularity of the three movies now?"

"Brother Ji can rest assured that the three movies are influenced by each other, and the popularity has exceeded our estimate amount."

When Ji Li heard this, his lips curled up with a smile, "That's good."

There are only less than ten days left before the start of the movie ‘Reverse Hunting’, and the producer originally planned to announce it today.

After the accusatory Weibo appeared suddenly last night, Bao Zi immediately informed Ji Li.

Ji Li watched the fans try to control and criticize themselves, or decided to play directly, which was regarded as a gift to them.

He contacted the producers of ‘Reverse Hunting’ and ‘Demon Monk’ successively, and explained his desire to announce with the official announcement.

In addition, the film ‘Special Operations’ has already determined the shooting plan for the second part of next year, and is looking for Chaoying to discuss in detail the contract for various issues of filming.

After going back and forth, Chaoying simply explained the situation with the three producers and directly announced the film.

No one has ever done this bold move in the entire entertainment industry. As long as the actor's popularity is not enough, the same kind of news will only distract the discussion.

But Ji Li believes in himself, in the company, in the fans, and in the producers. He has the confidence to join the enthusiasm of the three films to launch a sprint together.