Win-win cooperation is much better than fighting for a position.

In just three hours, #Special Operations Movie Trailer# has been on the hot search topic list, and the related popularity of the three actors has also risen.

The poster behind the movie is Lixing.

Since the first version of the film was launched, they have also launched the martial arts special, the prop special, and the actor special respectively, which continued to fill up the popularity within a week.

At a week later, the movie ‘Special Operations’ opened for pre-sale.

As of 12 o'clock noon, they had won an amazing result of 50 million pre-sales at the box office! Before the trailer is released, it will surely win over 100 million pre-sales at the box office.

─────────────────────

Because of the joint performance of Ji Li and Ji Yunqi, Chaoying Culture is obviously very focused on ‘Special Operations’ and even has a dedicated network team to monitor the dynamics of public opinion in real time.

Ji Li got the pre-sale box office information from Baozi, and his face became more happy.

After all, no actor does not want his work to be recognized. He hopes that ‘Special Operations’ can maintain this box office momentum after its official release, and strive to achieve results that satisfy everyone.

July is the official start of the summer vacation, and during the same period summer vacation movies have also emerged to compete.

There is another movie of the same genre that can compete with ‘Special Operations’, called ‘Drug Waves II’.

Since the first film had a good box office the year before, the original crew was called to shoot the second film. Those who participated in the filming of ‘Drug Wave Frenzy’ are all big-name and familiar Hong Kong actors, and this passerby cannot be underestimated.

Therefore, this time, ‘Special Operations’ is the target competitor of this movie.

The familiar sound of high heels sounded, and Yu Fuya walked in in full dress, "Ji Li, I made an appointment with Director Rong and them for dinner at six o'clock in the evening. We are about to leave."

"It is good."

In response, Ji Li picked up the script ‘Reverse Hunt’ on the table. This is his latest script. It is a modern suspense theme from the well-known screenwriter Zhou Sheng.

The film director is Rong Tong, who is known as one of the ‘Famous Directors in China’.

The script was found on the initiative of the producer.

It took Ji Li two days to read all the content, and felt that the plot of the script was very good, and the male protagonist image was also a type that he hadn't played before.

The preparatory work of the film has been prepared, and the filming is tentatively scheduled to start in late July and is expected to last until mid-October.

The shooting time was less than three months, and after a short adjustment, it was possible for him to seamlessly join the crew of ‘Demon Monk’, and the time was just right.