Chapter 12

~ { Third Person POV } ~

"How About. We..." Everest was about to Explain the plan, Until. "Guys! Come on, you've been gone for long enough." Chase intruded, they all jumped. "O-Oh hey dude! Yeah we'll be over there in a few." Chase then gave a confused look, but nodded. He then dismissed and went back to the table. 

They all sighed in relief. Before we could Exit, Skye entered. "That's it. I can't take it. Tell tracker her needs to stop staring at me." Skye said walking up to them. "Thank god you said something Skye, that was exactly what we were talking about." Zuma half lies. Skye puts her hand on her head and sighs in relief. 

"I thought I only felt it." Skye said, walking up to her friends. "Alright, lets head back." Skye suggested. They all headed back to their seats. "What took yall so long?" Rubble asked. "We were just talking." Marshall Replies. 

"About what?" Tracker counters. They need a Excuses. Fast, "We we're just talking about Homework." Rocky saves. Thank you Rocky! "Oh right!" Zuma checks his watch. "Oh Sugar, we have to head out guys." Zuma alerts us "What time is it?" Marshall Asked "9:50." Zuma Replies. "My mom's gonna Kill me." Chase says while gathering his things, we all chuckle at what he said. 

"Same!" Everest says also, agreeing. She jumps up from the seat and hugs Christine. "Thank you very much to the both of you guys for the food!" Everest says while hugging Christine. "Your welcome Darling! Come over whenever!" Christine says, hugging Everest back. 

Everybody then went to the door to say goodbye to each other. They were all  hugging and talking until the clock hit 10pm. The first to leave was Rubble, then Rocky, Zuma, Everest, the last to leave was Tracker, Chase and Marshall. 

"I'll see you tomorrow guys!" Skye said talking to her friends. Tracker then hugged Skye which made her Uncomfortable, but accepted it. Marshall then look at Chase, to which Chase looked at Marshall. Marshall knew Chase was jealous, but he knew the frustration of it.    

Marshall the pulled Tracker from the hug. "Alright, We'll see you Tomorrow Skye!" Marshall said still gripping Tracker from the Shoulder. They waved goodbye but before they closed the door Skye mouthed 'Thank you.' to them. 

~ { With the Marshall Chase and Tracker. } ~ 

After they closed the door, Tracker Earned Glares from Chase and Marshall, well mostly Chase. "What. The. Actual. HECK DUDE?!" Marshall shouted while walking away from the door. "What?!" Tracker asked not "Knowing" what he did. "You know Chase likes her!" Marshall said shouting at Tracker. Tracker then look surprised "Wait, you LIKE her?! Why did you tell me?!" Tracker said slapping his head with his hand. 

"It's so Obvious!" Marshall said Shaking Tracker by the Shoulders. Chase has stayed quiet the whole time. "Chase?" Marshall said, stopping himself from shaking Tracker. He was in another Trance. "Chase?" Tracker said waving a hand in Chase's face. 

"Skye's in trouble!" Marshall shouted jokingly. He immediately snapped out of it. "Where is She?!" Chase said in a worried tone. Tracker and Marshall started to fall to the ground laughing. "Why are you laughing?! Skye's in danger!" Chase said frustrated. "I'm sorry dude, Skye's not in Danger." Tracker said getting up from the cold ground. 

"We were just messing with you!" Marshall said, getting up and putting his hand on Chase's Shoulder. "Not funny." Chase said Brushing Marshall's hand off. "I'll See you tomorrow Guys!" Tracker shouted while walking in a different direction.   

The others wave goodbye as they watch their friend walk in a distance. "I'll see you later Lover boy!" Marshall shouted goodbye to Chase as he Walked away with his hands in his pockets. Chase went his way to his house. "Homework, here I come." Chase said bitterly

~ { The Next Day At 8:35 } ~

~ { Chase's POV } ~

"Chase! It's time to get up! You have school in 25 Minutes!" My Mother Calls from downstairs. "Coming!" I shout still in bed. I jump up from the bed.

Thud!

I fell face first into the floor, well that hurt. "Chase?! Are you ok?!" My mother yells running up the stairs, she then sees me on the floor face first. "Chase!" She helps me up. "Thanks mom." I thanked her, she nods and heads back downstairs. 

I get up and look into the mirror. It left a red mark on my Cheek. "Great." I mumble to myself. I walk to my closest and pick out a decent outfit.  { Image Below. } 

I snatch the outfit off the hanger, and start to put it on

I snatch the outfit off the hanger, and start to put it on. "Chase! You only have 10 minutes left!" My mother shouts from the kitchen. "Coming!" I say while putting my shoes on. I grab my bag and Check if I have everything. Laptop, Phone, and... Where's my homework?! I schatter around the room in search for my homework. 

I look on the last place I left it. My table! I look there and..Boom! There it is. I shove it into my backpack, carefully. I run out my room, jump the stairs and grab breakfast. "Thanks mom!" I kiss her on the Cheek and dash out the door. Thankfully I live close to the school to make it on time. 

"Hey Marshall!" I shout towards him, out of breath of this morning. "Wow dude, it looks like you've been punched in the face!" Marshall said, observing my Red Mark. "I fell. " I said jokingly. We both head to the front of the school to meet Everest, Rocky, Zuma and Tracker. "Hey guys!" Everest greets. "Hey guys!" Marshall greets back, I notice we're missing somebody. "Hey where's Skye?" They all shrugged, not knowing ether. 

"Watch out!" We hear a call behind us. I turn around to see Skye about to crash into us. Thankfully I had caught her. "T-Thanks!" Skye said getting up from my grasps, not breaking eye contact. 

"You have such beautiful eyes." I let the sentence escape mouth. I immediately let go and look another direction. "I-I didn't mean to s-say that!" I try to defend. I look over to the others, smirking as always. It just made me even more red. "T-Thank you." Skye stutters. 

"Just kiss already-" Zuma shouts "Zuma!" Everest then puts her hand over his mouth, muffling the sentence. I feel like I'm about to Explode. "Sure." Skye then agrees, out lips connect and we..

"Chase!"  A voice shouts. 

"W-What?" I say snapping out of my Trance. I look around me analyzing what had happened. I still had Skye in my hands. I look down to her in Embarrassment. "Oh! I-I'm sorry! I-I didn't mean to!" I said letting go of my Crush. "It's alright." Skye says not breaking eye contact. She then backs up, blushing. 

"Ooooo..." Zuma says behind us. "Zuma!" Skye Shouts at him. "Lets just go to class guys, It's freezing." Everest says Rubbing her Arms with her hands.