Chapter 5

* Recap. Skye had found out that her art teacher is actually one of her worst enemy's. Phobus. She had just shot an arrow to defend herself. *

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ { Skye's POV } ~

The Arrow lands right next to Phobus's face and gazes his cheek. " Frick. " I curse under my breath. He put one of his hand over the gaze to feel the blood. Now Phobus is really made, his vains light up blue and purple, I could hear more screams and cries in the hallway. At the corner of my eye I could see all my friends still trying to open the door.  Phobus trys to pounce on me, but falls to the ground with a failed attempted.

 " Your gonna have to try harder the that!" I said while jumping his attacks. I got another arrow out, but it was a tranquilizer at the tip. 'I got to shoot this one right.'  As he was on the floor, I took my chance. 

I let go of the arrow and landed in his back. His screams of pain were loud. Silence in the halls as they watched him slowly become unconscious. Cheers in the halls broke out, it was loud, but nice. I grabbed my Communicator from my backpack. 

"I found Phobus. I'll send you location now." I hung up and went to unlock the door. A group hug formed around me. It was warm, and nice. " Alright, lets leave this place. I'll explain on the way."  We left the school after a few minutes, we started walking to my house. The first few minutes we complete silence. 

After I mustarded up all the details, I was ready. " Aright. Promise me you will not tell anybody." I looked behind me and they all nodded. "I am a International Super spy trained by  underground league, call us the YNHOU. If you never heard of us till now. Good, and we have to keep it that way. And also, here." I give a small platelet to the boys. " Those can Change you into girls. Put em on." I said sternly. I was actually enjoying this, but I also broke a rule. No Male friends. 

"But-" Marshall tried to defend. " No buts. Now."  I looked into their eyes coldy and they put them on. They all changed into girls. I tired to hold it in, so did Everest. But We weren't strong enough. We Burst out laughing, I fell to my knees, and Everest Clutched her stomach. The were all 50% Embarrassed 50% Mad. 

" Alright, alright we'll stop. But really you guys need thoughs to get past my house."  I said while getting up and wiping a tear from my eye. They all just looked like female versions of them. Kinda weird. 

"Alright. We made it." They looked at the house and could tell they got chills. " Relax, its way better inside." I comforted them. I walked up to the door and knocked. The loud screech of the door had startled them. I see a face pop out of the door. " Hey mom! Is it alright if I let my friends in?" I said softly. 

She looked behind me and a looked a little disappointed when she saw no boys. She looked back at me " Of course!" She said while welcoming us in. We walked into the living room, I turn to see their face in shock and Awe. 

"Hello! I am Mrs

"Hello! I am Mrs. Henderson. My husband is up stairs working on a project. He will be down shortly." She says as she walks away. I look at my watch to see its only 12:27. " Weird.." I Whisper. I see others siting down chatting. 

"Friends.." Last time I was home, It was silence, nobody here. But now. It's full of Excitement. My eyes tear up, leading me into Crying. I catch the attention of the others. 

"Skye are you alright?" Zuma asked worried. "I-I'm fine, it's just I never had friends other then my parents before." I let out. Then again their face full of shock. Chase gets up and hugs me compassionately. 

"Your so sweet." I whisper in his ear. Once he pulls away, I kiss him on the check and go check on my mother. Chase takes of the platelet from behind his neck. His face full of blush, he turns to see Skye's mother in Oven Mittens. 

" What?" I question. Turning my head to see my mother. She looks like she's about burst on to a squeal. " Hide upstairs. you guys would be safe there. I won't tell your father about his future Son-In- law." She said with a wink. My eyes widened, with my face pink I grab his hand and walk up stairs with the others following. " Come in. We will be safe here." I whisper with my face still pink.