Chapter 2 :

I look out the window to a huge school with lots of people going in and out. 

I'm in " Awe ".  "So is this your first time at a school Skye?" She teased, I nodded

 "Oh, I didn't Expect that answer. Welp don't you worry your little adorable head off Skye, I know this school like the back of my hand! I show you around!" She said as the bus stopped, the kids got up from their seats and stared at Everest and me. 

She grabbed my hand and ran out the bus with the kids following. we ran to the open gate of the school and walked through. 

"Welcome to Waterford High! The best of the best go here and we're one of them, come on!" She said as she dragged my hand People started to stare at Everest and me Again. I started feeling uncomfortable again. We walked through the door school. 

" We have Smart kids, Rich kids, Mean kids, Short kids , Tall kids . You name them we have them!" She joked, I giggled also but it caught attention of a few kids around us. " I guess your part of the Beauty group Skye."  She said as she pointed at me. I pointed to myself in shock. No wonder people keep on staring at me. 

" What group are you part of Everest?" I asked Putting down her finger " I'm part of the Smart, and Rich kid group!" She said proudly 

"I guess I'm part of the smart group too." I laughed, but I really was intelligent for my age. 

" Welp enough Chit-Chat Lets go meet your Soon to be - Friends!" She grabbed my hand and bolted to the Cafeteria.  " Hey guys!!" She yelled while waving her hand in the air. We squezzed in between the crowd. 

" Hey Everest!" A male called out. He came up to Everest and hugged her. " Skye meet Zuma! He is part of the " Jock and Smart group." She clarified, another Male came up to her and high-fived  " This is Rocky, he part of just the Smart group." Wow, these are some amazing people. Then again another one came up but looked smaller. " This is rubble, he is really smart for his age, he is currently 15 years old!" I stood there in " Awe." 

Wow. I said under my breath. A tall Muscular male came towards Everest and Kissed her on the Cheek. 

" This is Marshall, My boyfriend. He is part of the Popular, Smart and also Jock group." She said while hugging him. " Welp, introduce yourself girl!"

  I guess she's  right, I am just a girl right next to her. " Hello everybody, nice to meet you. I am Skye Henderson. I am 17 years old, Ill be turning 18 soon. Everest says I am Apart of the Beauty and Smart group." I explain. 

" We should probably head to class now guys. The bells about to ring." Rubble starts to walk away towards the doors of the cafeteria, after a few second everybody follows. " Everest!" I grab her shoulder and she turns towards me. "What's up girl? "" Where do I get my Schedule.?" She grabs my hand, yet again and starts to dash towards the principle's office.  " Here, sorry girl I got to go!" I thank her and she vanishes into the hallways. I open the door and see a middle age man on a desk, drinking coffee. 

"You must be Skye, Welcome!" He says as he Hands me my Class Schedule " Your first class is homeroom. 5 doors down to the left. Ms. Shegare. You are part of Smart, Beauty, Popular, and Athletic  groups." Once again I thank him and head to my assigned class. The bell rings, and I'm still 3 doors away. Come on Skye! You ran from killers, double agents, and burring buildings before and succeeded, I'm pretty sure you can run to a classroom. I leap over a Pile a books and, Boom I made it. I walk into the classroom out of breath.

 " Oh so you finally decided to show up Ms. Henderson. Class meet your new Classmate, Skye." She said snobby like.. Gosh this is gonna be a long year. People yet again start staring again, I'm gonna have to get used to it. "Hello, my name is Skye Henderson. I am currently 17 years old, and I am turning 18 in 3 months." I walk over to a seat next to the window {That's where all Main characters sit, Right?} I can feel stares everywhere. This is Defiantly gonna be a long year. 

~ { 35 minutes later } ~ 

             Ring!!   Ring!!    

Finally. I say under my breath. It felt like forever with the stares of doom I joked in my thoughts. When is lunch? I look down to my paper to find the time lunch is. Homeroom.. Math...Science.. Ah-Hah! Lunch is at 11:35. I can wait that long, but what time is it right now. I look to my wrist to find my watch at " 10:00?!" I whisper yell. I mean its not bad but, 1hr and 35 minutes really? I sigh I'm frustration. Math is starting soon, i should probably head there now...

        ~ CLANG! ~

I look to my side to see 2 people bulling a student. Math, I'm sorry but helping people is my middle name. "Hey! Pick on somebody your Own Size!" I shout walking up to them. " Why hello there pretty lady~" One of them said, the other one whistled. 

He grabbed my hand and pushed me against a locker. " We can make a compromise~" He said TRYING to be flirty, I wasn't taking it.

" Sure. To you face!" I Punched the person hard leaving a mark, I kicked the other one in the stomach. I grabbed the person who was builled and bolted to the Math class. 

" What's your next Class? And name." I said while sprinting " Math. Mi Nombre Tracker." { My Name's Tracker} "Genial Rastreador Nombres, Nombres Skye." {Nice Name Tracker, My name's Skye.}  " Gracias Amiga!" { Thanks Friend! }

 " No problem! We made it!" I Acknowledged. We open the door to Everest and Zuma. I wave and they wave back. " Class this is Our new Student Skye Henderson." He said dimly. Tracker and I take our seats next to Each other. " Thank you Skye." He said. " No problem, Its just what I do."