Untitled Part 4

" So when are you gonna, do the bet guys?" I said with all the pride in  the world. "There is no way we are doing that bet Skye." Marshall said, sternly.

 Ringggg!...Ringggg!

"To bad. I guess you couldn't do it ether way." I say while Looking my Schedule. "Aright what do you guys have?" They thought about it.

 " Me and Everest have English." Rubble said while walking waving with Everest. "Aright, I have Math, I'll see you guys." Marshall said while walking away. "I got World language. Peace." Zuma said while walking away. 

"Same- W-Wait for me Zuma!" Tracker says while Running towards. " I got choir. Do you?" I ask Chase. 

"Awe, I have it next period, I have Art. I'll see you soon Chase!" He had a concerned face on him, I shrugged it off. I hug him and walk out the cafeteria to my class, thankfully there is kind people in this school, I ask one to guide me to my class. 

But when I asked them, they also had a concerned face. I thank them and walk to my class. I arrive. " Art. Mr. Chypo'r." I open the door to 5 tables, paint everywhere and people in jumpsuits with paint covered on them." Hello, sorry for being late, I'm new." I get stares from everybody, even the teacher. But that made me the most uncomfortable. Worst part is, he look liked he was 22, only a few years from us. I grabbed one of the jumpsuits that was available and took a seat Infront the teacher. The lesson started, we started to paint, draw or do whatever that included art.  

~ { After Art. } ~  

I felt uncomfortable the whole time. He keeps staring at me. Every time I look up he looks away. I he pulls anything I'll- 

Ringgg!!...Ringgg! 

I was the first to jump out my seat. I rushed to the door and opened. "Ms. Henderson. I would like to talk to you in my class. Alone." I swore he had a smirk on his face. All the other students who were in his class gave me a look of concern. One student mouthed 'Run' Another mouthed ' Be Careful.' After all of them left Mr. Chypo'r had locked the door. Oh imma do something if he does this. I look at the Window and See Everest banging of the door, and screaming. Other students were screaming also, some boys were trying to help her open the door. It was no use. I see Marshall, Rubble, Rocky, Tracker, Everest.. Then Chase. 

They were kicking the door trying to open it. No use. He had blocked the door. " So, Ms. Henderson, looks like we have a crowd. " He said while walking closer. 5... I saw Everest Crying into Rubbles arms, Chase and Marshall are Still trying to Pry the open the door. "SKYE!!" Chase yells. He has tears in his eyes. So does everybody else, Security comes and tries to open the door.4... No use. He grabs my hands and Blocks me against the wall.3... 2... 

" 1."  I count. "What?" Mr Chypo'rs questions. Time to beat his butt. Furry in my eyes. I felt like they turned red.  I kicked him hard in the stomach. He fell to the floor, but quickly got up clutching his stomach. I punch him in the face, Removing 3 of his teeth.

 Cheers from the halls. "I've delt with worse. Get up and Fight Me!!" I yell at him. He gets up, this time with a Knife. Who the actual  heck kind of a teacher carries a knife into school?! "This is your demise Ms. Henderson." 

He Takes off his facial mask, reveling the one person who I took down, Years ago. I hear people Screaming again. I look at the window to find the shock of on my friends faces on their face. ' I'm sorry. I'll explain later.' I mouthed. Who knew first day would be a big day Huh? I take something from my pocket. I take a Bow and Arrow from my Back pack. It Enlargement was great. It had Pink and white neon Strips. "Come at me! " I say while getting my bow' n arrow 

"Phobus." I finish.

" I've delt with you before. Come at me!" I say As I shoot a arrow at him.