Chapter 4

Hey readers, we're sorry about the inactivity but Christmas is almost here and New year is just around the corner, updates might be slow for a while since we also need to spend some quality time with our family but it should pick up once everything is over, until then, think of this as our Christmas present to you guys! Enjoy~!

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

The morning sun poured in through the window, slowly rising above the horizon as I slowly woke up and opened my eyes to the sight of... Long, black hair?

'I don't remember having this long hair before...' I think to myself as I hear a familiar voice.

"(Y/N)?!" The voice called out, and I immediately recognize it as Yang's voice.

"Where is she?!" I hear Weiss ask in an anxious tone.

"S-she's not in the bathroom!" Ruby says, in an even more anxious tone just before I feel something shift in the sheets beside me. I look up to see a cute pair of cat ears twitching against the pillow. I then look down to see Blake's sleeping face hovered over me. My face begins to burn hot as I lay there, staring at her. After a few seconds, her eyes began to twitch open as she woke up. She looks down at me and notices the bright red blush on my face.

"Good morning my little wolf~" she says in a sweet, sultry voice that causes my face to blush even more before slowly leaning in towards me. My heart fluttered at that moment as I started to panic.

'She'sgoingtokissme, she'sgoingtokissme!' I internally railed as I feel my chest rapidly beat as I lay there, unable to move. Suddenly, she stops short as we both feel someone pull the sheets off us. Her wide eyes immediately shift behind her to see Yang and the other girls standing over her, their faces contorted in rage, except for Ruby who had a more sad and jealous look on her face as she tries to stop Yang from whatever she's about to do. The tension in the air was palpable as everyone stood there, unsure of what to do until Yang finally speaks up, breaking the uncomfortable silence.

"Why is (Y/n) in your bed?!" She asks, her once lilac eyes turning into a burning red as she grabs Blake by her wrist and yanks her towards herself. Blake's eyes widen in surprise as she struggles in the grip of the blonde.

"She was sleepwalking and found herself in my bed." Blake answers as Yang turns to look at me. I on the other hand just sat there frozen as my heart pounded in my ears, refusing to slow down before Yang turns her attention back to Blake.

"I don't believe that dumb excuse! You took her while I was asleep, didn't you?!" She shouts as she raised her hand forming a fist.

"W-wait, Yang s-stop!" Ruby stammers, putting herself in between the two.

"I didn't-!"

"Stop it!" I manage to speak up as I notice everyone staring at me, making me slightly blush.

"I-I... Let's just all calm down and get dressed or we'll be late for breakfast, ok?" I say in an effort to diffuse the situation. Everyone looks away as a faint tint of red can be seen on their faces.

"Fine... But this isn't over." Yang says letting go of Blake's arm. I sigh in relief as everyone starts getting ready for the day. I walk over to one of the drawers the team gave me to store all my clothes in and pull out a shirt. I walk over to a mirror and take off my Pajama to reveal the scars on my back my parents had left me when I was little. I feel my face redden as I cringe at what I see, even tho they abused me as a child I still felt a little sad after hearing that they died to an accidental fire a couple of weeks back. After a few moments, I snap out of my thoughts as I get the feeling of people staring at me, I look back to see Team RWBY staring at me, their faces completely red. I tilt my head in confusion before my face turns a deep red as I realized that I was practically naked in front of them.