Chapter-10

Author's POV

Reaching his apartment Chanyeol parked his car in front of his building.

He looked back to check if Baekhyun was still unconscious. He sighed looking at the latter's peaceful figure against the window.

Chanyeol looked out to see it was still pouring outside. Since it was already getting late, Chanyeol decided to run for it.

He got down and opened the back door and tried to wake Baekhyun up

"Baekhyun? Can you hear me?"

Getting no response Chanyeol went closer to get him out. Suddenly Baekhyun started grumbling and threw his arms around Chanyeol's neck.

It took a few moments for Chanyeol to realize what was happening.

Is he hugging me???

Baekhyun snuggled into Chanyeol's neck mumbling.

"It's cold..."

*bump* *BaDump*

It's here again...the abnormal heartbeat...

Shaking his head Chanyeol carried Baekhyun on his back and headed towards his building. Reaching his apartment, Chanyeol pulled out his key making sure Baekhyun doesn't fall.

He quickly headed towards his bedroom and laid the sleeping boy on his bed.

Chanyeol noticed Baekhyun's clothes were damp due to the rain. He quickly removed Baekhyun's denim jacket and shoes.

But his shirt was also still quite wet. Chanyeol headed to his closet to check if there was any new shirt of his.

Picking out a t-shirt and some tracks, Chanyeol tried to wake Baekhyun up once more.

"Yah Baekhyun? Can you hear me?"

Seriously...what the hell did you drink to be knocked out like this??

Sighing Chanyeol decided to first change Baekhyun's clothes himself.

Chanyeol suddenly stopped what he was doing. He couldn't believe himself that he was doing so much for Baekhyun.

I just don't want my bed to get wet! Yeah, that's the only reason!!

He looked at Baekhyun who was in a deep slumber. Looking closer, Chanyeol noticed how smooth his face looked. He noticed Baekhyun scrunching his eyebrows in discomfort. And his lips plump red. Curious if they were actually soft...

What the hell am I doing??

Chanyeol mentally screamed.

Just change his clothes!!

Shaking his head, Chanyeol removed Baekhyun's shirt and changed Into the new shirt. He removed his jeans too and changed into the tracks.

Taking a deep breath Chanyeol sat on the edge of the bed, tired from changing his clothes and carrying.

Chanyeol groaned burying his head into his hands.

"You better treat me better for going through this much..."

Chanyeol said glaring at the boy who was now snuggled into his blanket.

"But...he didn't even wake up after all this...Did he only drink alcohol...?" Chanyeol spoke to himself. How much ever he thought Chanyeol couldn't understand why Baekhyun was like this.

It cannot be because of that right...

He wouldn't do something like...this right?