"I won't. I will not let you have my son." I snarl at bogum and he glares at me. Another contraction rips through my body and my legs tremble. I throw my head back and scream my agony to the sky.

"If you do not push you will kill both of you." I want so badly to push. I want to weep like a babe for jungkook. No matter what I say I know I will have to push. Jungkook will miss the birth of our son. I can't hold on any long and I bear down. I push the boulder like weight in my stomach and feel it moving closer to my opening. I push again and scream, feeling like I am being torn in two. My strength leaves me and I sag into the furs. I can still feel jaehyun in my canal but I lack the strength to push.

"Push you stupid boy. Push or your child will die." I close my eyes and pray for the strength to push jaehyun out. I grit my teeth and rear up. I push again and I can feel him getting closer. Suddenly screams fill the air. The sounds of swords striking metal ring through the air. Bogum looks up at the entrance to the tent and he sneers.

"Those fucking savages found us. How?!" Bogum grips his hair and his wild eyes turn to me. I grin at him despite the agony ripping through my body. Bogum grips my hair and yanks roughly.

"You little whore. You led them to us." Bogum paces the tent, his movements erratic. I push again and my breathing grows labored.

"You won't leave here alive bogum." Bogum stops walking and watches me with dark, blank eyes. I feel a chill move down my spine and I keep pushing. If I don't get my jaehyun out soon he won't survive.

"Oh I will make it out alive little brother. They will be to busy trying to save you." I squint at him and he moves to the brazier in the middle of the tent. He lifts out a log, burning with a bright orange flame. Confused, I try to focus on what he is saying but its hard. Jaehyun is taking all my strength. Bogum moves to the side of the tent and pulls a flap up. He smiles at me and moves the flame over the tent. It immediately catches fire and my eyes widen with realization.

"You will die here brother. You and your little brat." Bogum ducks out of the tent and the flames spread all around me. Horror rushes through me and the flames surround me. I hear fighting outside and I scream for help. I struggle to pull myself into a better squatting position. I groan and push one last time. Jaehyun finally falls from my body. I barely manage to catch him and cradle him in my arms. I try to stand but my legs give out from beneath me and I fall into the bloody furs. I feel a slight pressure and I push again, the afterbirth sliding from between my legs. I scream for help, my lungs filling with smoke.

"JUNGKOOK! HELP!" Jaehyun squirms in my arms, his little face scrunched up. I once again try to stand before tumbling back down. I look at the entrance but it is now covered in blazing fire. Jaehyun opens his small mouth and lets out a mighty cry. He little face is covered in blood and slime. I rub at his face and look for a way to escape. My heart sinks when I realize there is no way to escape. I begin to sob, my tears falling onto jaehyun. He squirms in my arms and finally opens his eyes. They are the most beautiful shade of purple. I stroke a finger down his chubby cheek. He truly is the blood of my Lord. I place a small kiss to his head and cradle him close to my chest. It's with a heavy heart that I accept that we are going to die here in this tent. I place jaehyun close to my chest and curl my body around him. The flames close in around us and I close my eyes. A booming voice fills the area outside the tent.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook roars for me and I sob. Goodbye my love, my lord. We will meet again in the nightlands. The flames consume us and there is only darkness.
-----
Oh hello! Sorry I am late. Happy birthday to our good boy.. Our taetae.. My love..! Stay happy bun.. Stay blessed always💜..

Any thoughts?

Thanking you:
Niki.