CHAPTER 28 - Care.

(Radha was one month pregnant now.)

Radha suddenly wanted to eat pani puri.

Radha :- "Akshaj!"

Akshaj :- "What happened are you ok? Should we go to the hospital?"

Radha slapped her forhead.

Radha :- "No! I want to eat pani puri!!"

Akshaj :- "Oh ok then let's go."

Radha grinned they went downstairs but the whole way akshaj made sure the stairs were ok and nothing was spilled on it akshaj was really careful with everything when it came to radha.

And radha was happy but somtimes he over did it and that frusted her.

Dadi :- "Where are you guys going?"

Akshaj :- "Radha wants to eat pani puri."

Mrs desai :- "So you are going to eat the pani puri of the stall?"

Radha :- "Yeah."

Chachi :-"No We dont know anything about it We don't know how they make the puris and which kind of water they use!"

Mrs desai :- "We will make pani puri at home ok, just give us few minutes."

Radha frowned.

Radha :- "Ok."

Akshaj smiled he knew she still wanted to eat the stall pani puri So he had an idea.

Akshaj :- "I'll be back."
--
And in 15 minutes the pani puri was ready, radha ate plenty pani puri.

Mrs desai :- "was the pani puri good?"

Chachi :- "Did you like it?"

Dadi :- "Now you don't want to eat the stall pani puri right?"

Radha nodded and forced a smile she really appreciated eveything but she couldn't shake off the urge to eat the stall pani puri.

Dadi :- "Ok then now go to your room and take some rest."

Radha nodded and went to her room.

Radha :- "The pani puri was good but ...I really wanted to eat the stall pani puri it tastes different! And Mahadev now where is akshaj!?"

Akshaj :- "Here!"

Radha turned to see akshaj with a bag in his hand he quickly closed the door.

Radha :-"What is that?"

Akshaj :- "Pani puri From your favorite stall and don't worry I made sure he made it in mineral water and made him clean his hands first and then wear gloves so it's safe."

Radha smiled ear to ear she hugged akshaj in happiness.

Radha :- "You are the best!!!'

Akshaj :- "I know I am."

Akshaj Made the pani puri for her radha ate one and it was superb.

Radha :- "this is heaven! "

Akshaj smiled at her she fed him one too and then continued eating.
--
Radha was full now she smiled brightly.

Radha :- "Thank you so much I love you!!"

She kissed his cheeks making him blush.

Radha :- "I'm really very happy i just really wanted to eat this one."

Akshaj :-" I'm happy that you are happy."

Radha and akshaj smiled at each other lovingly.

Akshaj :-"Now we need to clean this before our ladies come otherwise they will sue me."

Radha chuckled.
---
(Now radha was three months pregnant.)

She was reading a book on werewolf akshaj who just came into the room saw this and freaked out he took the book out of her hands.

Radha :-"What the hell akshaj!!"

Akshaj :- "You are not going to read this kind of books ok! What if our baby becomes like werewolfs!"

Radha :-"Are you serious?"

Akshaj :-"Yes Radha you are not going to read this books i'll give you some other books."

He went to library and brought some books for pregnant woman and gave them to radha who looked really uninterested.

Radha :- "This books seems so boring!"

Akshaj :-"They are not i read them and you should read them too."

Radha :- "You read books? And that too on pregnancy?"

Akshaj :- "Yes I want to be prepared i want to know what is good for you and our baby."

Radha :- "Wow."

Radha took the books and started reading them akshaj smiled he got himself another book on the same topic and started reading them.
--
One day,

Radha was in her room reading the pregnancy books then dadi walked in with two books in her hand which looked like spiritual books.

Dadi :- "Radha please read this ramayan and krishna's Leela book the baby will be Sanskari like shree ram and Natkhat like shree krishna."

Radha :-" Sure dadi."

Dadi smiled at her and left then after 15 minutes chachi came with a bowl in her hand.

Chachi :- "Eat this dry fruits ok they are good for the baby."

Radha :-" Ok sure chachi."

Chachi left radha sighed and started eating the dry fruits while reading ramayan.

Then after 15 minutes Mrs Desai came with Ladoos.

Mrs desai :-"Radha eat this ladoos they are prashad of shree krishna."

Radha :- "Ok maa."

Mrs desai smiled at her and left radha sighed and started eating the ladoos she was soo full and then akshaj came into her room with a medicines.

Akshaj :-"Time for your Medicines Radha."

Radha frowned.

Radha :-"Ok."

Akshaj :-"Did you eat anything?"

Radha was really frustrated now.

Radha :-" I'm continusly eating Akshaj! "

Akshaj :- "Calm down don't take stress it's not good for you and the baby."

Radha sighed. akshaj smiled at her and kissed her forehead radha smiled she took the medicines.

Akshaj :- "So it's time for your power nap so take some rest."

Radha nodded and laid down.

--------------------------------------------
NOTE - English is not my native language so please forgive me if I did any mistakes.

The scene with the pani puri is inspired by a marathi show.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter guys and if you liked this chapter please comment down below! And don't forget to vote!