CHAPTER 29 - Kick.

Radha was now 6 months pregnant her belly was showing and Baby started moving in her belly and sometimes even kicked radha and akshaj were enjoying every moment of it.

Currrently radha was going to her room but then..

Akshaj :- "Radha Wait."

Radha :- "What happened?"

Akshaj :- "Now we are staying in the room downstairs."

Radha :- "But why?"

Akshaj :- "Its better to be careful radha."

Radha :-" Akshaj!"

Suddenly the baby kicked, radha smiled and kept a hand on her belly to feel it.

Radha :- "Akshaj the baby just kicked!!"

Akshaj :-"What really?"

Akshaj smiled brightly and kept his hand on her belly and the baby kicked again, radha and akshaj Smiled like a little kid and just then they saw their babies Foot.

Akshaj  and radha were extremely happy akshaj kept his hand where the foot was but the baby quickly removed it making them laugh, akshaj kissed her belly and then her forehead

Akshaj and radha were extremely happy akshaj kept his hand where the foot was but the baby quickly removed it making them laugh, akshaj kissed her belly and then her forehead.

Akshaj :- "Thank you so much for this happiness."

They smiled at each other lovingly.
--
Radha and akshaj were going to the doctor but then suddenly radha started craving Chocolate ice cream.

Radha :- "Akshaj i want to eat Chocolate ice cream now! And that too two ice cream bucket!!!"

Akshaj :- "Ok ok wait."

Akshaj was trying to find a ice cream shop but he couldn't find any and here radha was getting impatient she suddenly started crying like a little kid.

Radha :- "I want ice cream now!!!!! ICE CREAM!!"

Akshaj :- "Ram calm down i'll buy you three buckets radha but please let me find a ice cream shop."

Radha :- "I don't know anything i want ice cream now!!!!!"

Akshaj then saw some girls with ice cream he parked his car aside.

Akshaj :- "Wait here ok."

Radha :- "Ok."

Akshaj got out and went to request those girls. he explained them the whole situation and they agreed he even paid to them for the ice cream and went back to his car.

he handed the two buckets to radha. she smiled like a little kid and started eating without wasting any time.

Radha :- "Yummy!!! thank you so much and sorry!"

Akshaj. :- "Don't be sorry Radhe i love doing this for you and our baby."

Akshaj smiled at her and kissed her cheek.

Akshaj :- "You are so cute."

Radha :-" I know."

He started the car and with that they headed towards the hospital for regular check up.
--
Radha was now 7 months pregnant

And today was her Baby shower everyone came to bless akshdha and their baby.

they gave them gifts and congratulated them.

Here riddhi was really excited about the baby she kept asking radha and akshaj questions about the baby.

Riddhi :- "When will the baby come?"

Radha :- "After 1 month."

Riddhi :-"Wow i can't wait But really a baby is inside you?"

Radha chuckled at her cute questions.

Radha :- "Yes I'll show you some magic."

She held her hand and kept it on her belly and just then the baby kicked making riddhi jump happily.

Riddhi :- "Wow I want to go inside too!!"

Everyone laughed at this.

Astha :- "You were once inside my belly ."

Riddhi :- "But I don't remember anything!"

Ajay :- "It's ok but you can enjoy the moments with the baby now."

Riddhi :-"Yeah."

Riddhi kept both her hands on radha's belly to feel the baby and every time it kicked she jumped excitedly making everyone laugh.
--
At night radha and akshaj were in their new room then suddenly it started raining.

radha went to the window and held out her hand.

Radha :- "Akshaj! "

Akshaj :- Yes?

Radha :- "I want to go outside and enjoy the rain !!"

Akshaj :- "Sorry radha you can't what if you catch a cold and it's not good you know that."

Radha :- "Please na!!!!!"

Akshaj :- "Radha."

Radha :- "NO! Do something!"

Akshaj sighed. he tried to think about a idea.

Radha :- "Be quick!!"

Akshaj :- "I'm thinking radha have some patience."

Akshaj then got a idea he opened the cupboard and took out the raincoat.

Akshaj :-"Now you can enjoy the rain safely."

Radha smiled ear to ear akshaj made her wear the raincoat and took her outside.

Radha enjoyed the rain to the fullest akshaj even clicked her pictures the whole time both of them had a bright smile.
---
Radha was now 8 months pregnant her belly was showing completely.

But Now radha was feeling her babies moments less frequently and it was comman but Radha was feeling really worried and akshaj was trying to calm her down.

Radha :- "Akshaj I'm worried why can't I feel the baby move more often?"

Akshaj :- "Radha we talked to the doctor and they said that it happens and there is nothing to worry about."

Radha :- "Our baby is ok right?"

Akshaj :-" Our baby is fine we did the checkup and the reports says our baby is healthy."

Radha sighed akshaj hugged her from the side and pulled her close.

Akshaj :- "Our baby is healthy radha ok don't worry."

Radha nodded then suddenly radha felt her baby move.

Radha :- "I felt our baby move!"

Radha smiled brightly she held akshaj's hand and kept it on her belly the baby moved again akshaj and radha smiled lovingly at each other.

--------------------------------------------
NOTE - English is not my native language so please forgive me if I did any mistakes.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter guys and if you liked this chapter please comment down below! And don't forget to vote!