CHAPTER 4 - Mumbai

Radha was getting ready she applied the sindoor in her head partion she remembered the moment when her husband applied it. She frowned.

Radha :- "I'll be the first bride who doesn't even know her husband's name."

She chuckled bitterly.

Radha :-  "I don't even know if I will ever meet you again."

Mr deshpande :- "Radha Hurry up otherwise we will get late for our train!"

Radha :- "Aale!" (Coming)

Radha grabbed her bags and headed outside. The taxi was already outside. They kept their bags in the trunk. Radha and her mom sat in the back seat and her dad  sat in the passenger. She looked out the window at her house.

She was feeling really emotional.
She grew up in this house. She played with her brother in this house.
And now she had to leave. They didn't sell the house. Another family was going to live their for rent.

Mr deshpande :- "Let's go Bhaiya."

And with that they headed towards the train station.
--
Akshaj slept in his office yesterday. He didn't wanted hear his family telling him to get married. He has decided that he will never ever get married.
He remembered the moment when he applied the sindoor and tied the mangalsutra around her neck.

Akshaj :- "I hope you are ok. I don't even know your name. I know I was the one who parted ways with you but that's was for your good. I could have never been a good husband for you."

He closed his eyes and remembered the moment when he first saw her in the village.

Flashback.

Akshaj was laying on the Cot In his field. He then suddenly heard some giggling. He sat up and saw a girl running through the field. she was chasing the goat. Akshaj couldn't take his eyes off her. The farmer was about to stop her but akshaj stopped him.

Farmer :- "hey you girl.."

Akshaj :-  "kaka Let her play with sundari."

He smiled at her and watched her till she disappeared from his sight.

Flashback end.

- "Chhote!"

He was snapped to reality  because of his brother's yelling. He was standing in front of him with angry  expression.

Akshaj :- "Amit Bhai what happened?"

Amit :- "What happened?! Why  didn't you came home last night?! Everyone was worried for you."

Akshaj :- "I told dad that I was staying in the office bhai."

Amit :- "Still we were worried akshaj ..We don't know what's wrong with you akshaj. You are always lost in your own thoughts. Is there a problem?
I'm here for you Chhote!"

Akshaj sighed.

Akshaj :- "Nothing is wrong bhai I just hate when everyone keep asking me to get married I told them many times that I don't want to get married!  you are not married yet but still why me?!"

Amit :- "Do you think that I'm spared.."

Amit chuckled.

Amit :- "They even ask me to get married but avoiding them is not the solution chhote. Please don't do This again."

Akshaj smiled at his brother. He patted his back and smiled at him.

Amit :- "I need to go I have a meeting and yes tomorrow you have to take  interviews for your PA job!"

Akshaj :- "Ok sure."
--
After three hours of traveling they finally reached mumbai. Radha's cousin naina was here to pick them up.
Naina touched mr and mrs deshpandes feet and then hugged radha.

Naina :- "Finally After so long!! I missed you!"

Radha chuckled.

Radha :- "I missed you too!!" 

They broke the hug and headed outside. Naina was here on her scooty she already booked a taxi for them. Which was waiting outside. After keeping their luggage radha's parents sat in the back seat. Radha was coming with naina on her scooty.

Naina lived alone in mumbai since three years. She was very happy when she got to know that radha and her uncle aunty were shifting to mumbai.

Radha asked her to search for a apartment but she insisted that they should live with her in her house. It was a small house which was her friends first but later she gave it to her because she was shifting to banglore.

Naina :- "I'm going to show you the whole mumbai!! You will love it!"

Radha :-"Even I'm excited to explore the whole Mumbai."

Naina :-"You will forget everything that had happened meri jaan!!"

Radha smiled. Naina knew what happened and she was really furious.
She wanted to hunt down the person and give him some lesson. But she couldn't do that because no one knew who he was.

They reached her house. Her house was simple but sweet. Their whole day went in unpacking. At night radha was sitting outside the house. She was looking up at the stars and moon.

Radha :-"From Tomorrow I hope it will be a new start for me. But i don't know why I'm getting  the feeling that I will meet you soon."

Here akshaj was standing in his balcony looking at the stars and moon.

Akshaj :- "why do I feel like I will meet you soon."

--------------------------------------------
NOTE - English is not my native language so please forgive me if I did any mistakes.

And Thank you so much for reading this chapter guys and if you liked this chapter please comment down below! And don't forget to vote!