CHAPTER 24 - Welcome home.

Astha arrived at the airport she walked out to see akshaj and radha waiting for her when riddhi saw akshaj she litterly ran towards him he too rushed to her and picked her up.

Riddhi :- "Akshaj!"

Akshaj :- "Hey Riddhi How are you?"

Riddhi :- "Good!!!!"

Radha was watching them with a bright smile akshaj was so good with kids radha looked at astha and smiled she smiled back at her and hugged her.

Astha :- "Hey radha."

Radha :- "Welcome Astha didi."

They broke the hug.

Astha :- "I heard so much about you from someone."

Astha looked akshaj who just blushed in return radha looked at him with a raised eyebrow he winked at her in return.

Radha :- "I didn't know."

Astha :- "I'll tell you all his childhood and college secrets."

Radha :- "I like you already."

Astha and radha chuckled.

Riddhi :- "Lag gayi vaat akshaj ji."

Akshaj :-" Sahi hai."

Riddhi looked at radha and waved at her radha smiled at her and waved back.

Radha :- "Hi!"

Riddhi :-"Wow you are so beautiful like a angel!"

Radha :- "Aww Thank you so much."

Akshaj :- "This angel is your uncles riddhi."

Akshaj winked at radha making her blush.

Riddhi :- "You are so lucky akshaj!"

Astha :-"riddhi don't call him Akshaj!"

Akshaj :- "Di i love it when she calls me akshaj."

Riddhi :-" Put me down!"

Akshaj let her down and she walked towards radha.

Riddhi :-" Pick me up!"

Radha chuckled and picked her up riddhi kissed her cheeks.

Radha :- "Awww."

Akshaj and astha Chuckled and smiled at them.

Astha :-" She doesn't get along with anyone that easily you are special."

Radha :-" wow Really I'm so happy."

Akshaj :-" By the way ladies whatever gossip you are planning to do you can do it at home so please let's go everyone is waiting."

Astha was nervous radha kept a hand on her shoulder and gave her a reassuring smile astha smiled and nodded.

With that they headed towards the desai mansion.
--
After half hour they reached the desai mansion. astha was feeling really happy all her childhood memories flahsed in front of her eyes and then she remembered the moment when she and him parted ways.

She frowned at the memory.

Riddhi :- "Wow!!! aai your house is so big like a castle."

Astha smiled at riddhi she was looking around with a amused smile everyone was waiting for them at the door mrs desai did the aarti of astha and riddhi.

Mrs desai :- "I'm seeing you after 8 years astha!"

Both mother and daughter had tears in their eyes they hugged each other tightly then astha touched her feet.

Mrs :- "Always be happy!"

after meeting everyone they went inside.

Riddhi introduced herself to everyone and now they were busy playing with her meanwhile radha was showing astha her old room and to her suprise it was still the same.

Astha :- "Everything is still the same my favorite blanket my favorie things everything is still the same."

Radha :- "Maa used to clean everything daily she always made sure everything was same."

Astha wipped her tears.

Astha :- "Thank you so much Radha because of you and akshaj I'm back."

Radha :- "Didi we didn't do anything it's your home."

Astha :- "My brother akshaj is lucky."

Radha blushed and looked down.

Akshaj :-"I know I am."

Akshaj walked in with riddhi and dadi.

Riddhi :- "Wow this room is so cute!"

Dadi :- "It's your Aai's room your aai decorated it."

Riddhi :- "Wow Aai you are perfect!"

Everyone chuckled radha then got her parent's call she was nervous she excused herself and went to her room.

Radha :- "Hello aai."

Mrs deshpande :- "How are you radha?"

Radha :- "I'm fine and you Two and Nani?"

Mrs deshpande :- "We are good and Your nani is also good so we are coming back tomorrow."

Radha :- "That's great I'll come to pick you up."

Mrs deshpande :- "Good. see you tomorrow."

Radha :-"Yes sure bye."

Radha disconnected the call.

Radha :-"Mahadev please make everything go smoothly."

Akshaj walked in he looked nervous too.

Akshaj :- "what did they say?"

Radha :- "Aai baba are coming tomorrow."

Akshaj :-"Don't worry radha everything will be good we will talk to them together."

Radha nodded and hugged akshaj he hugged her back he too prayed to bappa to make everything go smoothly because tomorrow was a big day.

--------------------------------------------
NOTE - English is not my native language so please forgive me if I did any mistakes.

Sorry for the short chapter guys.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter guys and if you liked this chapter please comment down below! And don't forget to vote!