CHAPTER 17 - Flashback.

Akshaj felt restless that radha had to suffer Everything alone and she didn't even tell him Did she think that he wouldn't have believed her. He stopped the car at side He turned to look at her.

Radha was confused what happened suddenly she thought.

Radha :- "Akshaj.."

Akshaj :- "Why didn't you tell me anything Radha ? Did you really think that I wouldn't have believed you. you suffered alone..That piece of shit he ..."

Akshaj had tears in his eyes. Radha cupped his cheek.

Radha :-" Don't blame yourself Akshaj it's not your fault i didn't tell you because I just didn't wanted to make you worried."

Akshaj :- "Are you serious? "

Radha :- "Yeah that was really stupid i know. "

Radha chuckled but akshaj didn't. Akshaj was still pissed. Radha didn't know what to do but suddenly she got a idea. She pulled him close and leaned in akshaj was surprised at first but he too leaned in.
--
They pulled away akshaj touched his forehead with hers. He kissed her forehead. She looked at him lovingly and he looked back at her with more love.

Radha :- "Now Are you happy?"

Akshaj :- "More than happy."

Akshaj winked at radha making her blush. He started the car and headed back to the house.
--
At desai mansion, everyone was lost in their own thoughts. Everyone wanted to know how this happened And their wait was over when Akshdha arrived.
They were holding hands.

Dadi :- "What's all this akshaj ?!"

Mr desai :- "You said radha is your wife?!! "

Chacha:- "Then why didn't you tell us?!! "

Mrs desai :- "What's the matter akshaj?"

Amit :- "Chote you have to tell us everything."

Akshaj :- "I know you guys want to know everything and we are going to tell you."

Radha :- "from the very start.."

Flashback.

Radha was at the train station she was going to her village with her friends. Actually it was her friends wedding. She was really excited for it after all after years she was meeting her friends again.

Mrs deshpande :- "Radha have you packed everything?"

Radha :-" Yes aai don't worry."

Mr deshpande :- "Enjoy ok. "

Radha :- "Yes baba."

Radha's friends arrived and so did the train. They boarded the train after saying bye to her parents. radha went to her seat Radha had this weird feeling that this trip was going to change everything for her.

She stood up to go to the bathroom.
Suddenly a bag was about to fall on her but someone from behind catched it just in time. She was really scared that she couldn't move or speak.

Akshaj :- "Are you ok?"

Radha nodded and rushed to go the bathroom. Akshaj couldn't see her face he just saw her earings the person who's bag it was apologized.

- "I'm sorry ."

Akshaj :- "Be careful next time please."

Akshaj handed him the bag and walked away to his seat.

Here radha rushed into the bathroom she took a deep breath to calm herself. That sudden moment scared her alot.

Radha :- "Aai if that guy hadn't saved me it would straight on my head. "

then she remembered that she didn't even said thank you to him.

Radha :- "Ram i didn't even said thank you! "

Radha mentally crushed herself. She didn't even saw his face she just saw his braclet with A on it. But there was no chance she was going to find him with that.

Radha :- "What's wrong with you radha!?"

Radha slapped her forehead. Here akshaj kept thinking about the girl.

Akshaj :- "who was she? Jhumke wali."

He chuckled unfortunately he was never going to see her again. He plugged in his ear phones and started listening to some songs and coincidentally the first song was chalte chalte.

Chalte chalte
Yunhi koi mil gaya tha
Sare-raah chalte chalte
Wahin tham ke reh gayi hai meri raat dhalte dhalte
Meri raat dhalte dhalte.

He shook his head and looked out the window. Akshaj was going to his Village to look at their farms. To check if everything was going well.

And on top of that he was even invited to the sarpanch's daughters wedding also.

Radha got back to her seat. She kept thinking about earlier incident. She tried to look for that guy but there was no way she was going to find him.

So she just decided to pray for his happiness as a thank you.

Radha :- "Mahadev please Bless that guy. Make his all wishes come true."

She smiled to herself and looked out the window.
--------------------------------------------
NOTE - English is not my native language so please forgive me if I did any mistakes.

Sorry guys for the short chapter.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter guys and if you liked this chapter please comment down below! And don't forget to vote!