CHAPTER 21 - Protection

Next day radha and kalyani heard a commotion coming from nisha's room so the two rushed to her room and saw her mother crying and Father angry.

Kalyani :- "What happened?"

Sarpanch glared at the two making them a little scared.

Sarpanch :- "you tell me What she told you yesterday?!!"

He pointed at radha.

Radha :- "No--thing."

Radha was feeling really scared.

Sarpanch :- "You helped her to run away didn't you?!!"

Radha and kalyani  both were shocked.

Radha :- "No i didn't!!"

Kalyani :- "Wait what?! Nisha ran away?!"

Karuna :- "Yes She ran away with the next village Sarpanch's son!"

Sarpanch :- "I told her thousand times that he is my enemie's son but still she ran away with him !!"

Karuna :-"What should we do now?!"

Sarpanch :- "You tell us!!"

Kalyani :- "Hey i didn't do anything Its radha's fault she helped nisha !!"

Radha :- "I didn't do anything!! Mahadeva chi shapath" (Mahadev ki kasam)

Sarpanch :-"Do you think we will believe you!"

Radha burst out crying kalyani sneaked out of there so she won't get into any trouble.

Radha :- "I...I..didn't..

Sarpanch :- "Now You will marry rahul !!"

Radha and karuna both were shocked, Akshaj came back from his walk as soon as he entered he saw sarpanch glaring at radha and she was crying.

Radha :- "I'm not going to marry Him!!!"

Sarpanch :-"You have to!!"

He was about slap radha but just in time akshaj held his hand.

Akshaj :- "Sarpanch !"

Radha looked up at akshaj she felt relived.

Akshaj :- "Don't You dare!"

Sarpanch Freed his hand from his grip and glared at akshaj who was also glaring back at him.

Sarpanch :- "Because of her my daughter ran away Now she have to marry Rahul!"

Akshaj :- "She is not going to!"

Sarpanch :-" No one can stop me!"

Akshaj :- "I will!!"

Radha looked akshaj greatfuly when she needed someone the most, he stood by her side he stood infront of her protectively.

Sarpanch :- "This is My village No one can stop me! You will regret this!"

Few men of sarpanch Stood behind them with sticks in their hands.

Sarpanch :-"You are no one you don't have any reason to protect her!!"

He smirked at him and held radha's hand tightly.

Akshaj :- "Watch me! 1 , 2, OH MY GOD UFO!"

Akahaj yelled loudly and pointed at the terrace everyone turned to look up and with that akshaj and radha ran away, when sarpanch realized he got furious.

Sarpanch :- "FIND THEM!!"

Sarpanch's men ran outside and so did sarpanch. Akshaj and radha ran upstairs to the terrace through the back.

Akshaj :- "They won't find us here because they will search everywhere but their own house."

Akshaj smiled at radha who looked really scared he squeezed her hand gently to reassure her.

Akshaj :- "Don't worry I'll protect you at all cost."

Radha smiled at him and nodded they heard the men running outside akshaj pulled radha closer so they won't see them meanwhile radha couldn't help but admire akshaj she was really greatful.

Sarpanch :- "Where the hell are they?!!"

- "Sarpanch i found her friend!!"

One of the men dragged kalyani in front of sarpanch.

Sarpanch :- "Now they will surely come."

He smirked.
--
Akshaj and radha heard sarpanch's shouts for them outside the house.

Sarpanch :- "Come out otherwise it won't be good for your Friend kalyani!"

Akshaj and radha sneaked a glance to see kalyani in the hold of sarpanch's men.

Radha :- "Kalyani!"

Radha rushed downstairs akshaj followed after her but suddenly he slipped there were glasses around and akshaj got a cut in his palm but he ignored it and got up, he ran after radha.

Radha and akshaj both came outside As sarpanch planned, he smirked in satisfaction.

Sarpanch :- "Now Don't try to act smart and Hand over the girl to us!!"

Akshaj :- "She didn't even do anything you knew your daughter loved someone else but still you fixed her marriage with someone else What dumb logic is that?! It's clearly your fault!"

sarpanch glared at akshaj.

Sarpanch :-" Get The girl!!"

The men started coming towards them they needed to act fast akshaj looked at his bloody palm he got a idea it was the only way they could escape so he did what he needed to do.

Akshaj :- "I'm sorry."

Before radha could ask him anything he applied the blood in her hair partion Everyone was shocked, radha was looking at akshaj with wide eyes he just married her.

Akshaj :- "Now she is my wife! I have all the reason to protect her!!"

Sarpanch was shocked he didn't see it coming even kalyani looked heartbroken Akshaj and radha looked into each other's eyes.

Flashback end.

Radha :- "After that sarpanch's men dragged us to the temple."

Akshaj :- "Yeah Sarpanch wanted to punish us he wanted to make us regret."

Flashback

Sarpanch took them to the temple and asked the pandit to prepare for their marriage.

Akshaj :- "You can't do this!"

Sarpanch :- "I can and i will otherwise i will..

Sarpanch looked at radha up and down in a creepy way akshaj stood protectively infront of her.

Akshaj and radha sat infront of the agni kund, pandit started chanting the mantra Akshaj and radha had to do follow all the rituals unwillingly.

Pandit gave akshaj mangalsutra he took it and looked at radha who was crying he closed his eyes and tied it around her neck then applied the sindoor in her hair partion.

Flashback end.

--------------------------------------------
NOTE - English is not my native language so please forgive me if I did any mistakes.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter guys and if you liked this chapter please comment down below! And don't forget to vote!