"I'm finna go upstairs you coming?"

"Yeah but I think ima see your brother first."

"Okay well Ima be in my room I'm probably leaving soon." She grabbed her phone.

"Okay" Malaysia said before walking to the steps going upstairs to Saioir's room while Mook went in hers.

She knocked on the door twice and shortly Saioir opened it looked down at her frame. He was shirtless with only ball shorts on and Malaysia stared at his chest reading his tattoo.

"You gone keep staring at me or you gone say sum?"

"Lemme come in." Malaysia spoke attempting to brush past him.

"How bout wassup sa I miss you so much and I forgive you now let's fuck." He said in a high pitch voice and she scrunched up her face.

"First off no." She said making his smile drop.

"And second I do not sound like that." She spoke crossing her arms.

"You sound sum like it." He shrugged letting her come in.

"I don't."

"Mhmm." He hummed closing the door.

"I do forgive you and I do miss you and I don't wanna be on a break anymore." Malaysia sighed making him smile.

"But I gotta ask you one thing." She added.

"What?" He made a face.

"Does my past still bother you or sum? if it does just let me know now" She asked and he sucked his teeth.

"No Malaysia didn't I already prove that to you?"

"I know what I said was messed up but I'm telling you I ain't mean it I was just mad." He explained.

"Mhmm"

"The thing is tho if I really would've fucked someone else you would be mad." Malaysia rolled her eyes.

"I know I would that's why i said I ain't mean it."

"I'm sorry lay how many times I gotta say it." He walked closer to her.

"I already forgave you Saioir I'm just letting you know not to say shit like that." She sighed as he grabbed her waist.

"I won't imma try to watch what I say even if I'm mad." He lifted her chin up and she nodded.

"I missed you."she hugged around his hip laying her head on his chest.

"I missed you too." He kissed her forehead.

She lifted her head up puckering her lips and he kissed her.

"Sa?" Mook knocked on the door and they pulled away

"I'm finna go with Journey real quick I'll be back." She peeked her head in the door.

"Ight makes sure you lock the door when you leave out."

"Okay" she closed his room door and went downstairs.

Malaysia took off the leather jacket she had on and put her soft locks she had in up into a bun.

"You so pretty." Saioir mumbled staring at her.