042

-Heyy hoes

𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐇𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬|𝟏𝟕
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫.

"Hello." Malaysia answered her phone seeing Mook's contact across the screen.

"Hey lay whatchu doing!" Mook asked while Malaysia connected her phone through the car speaker.

"I was on my way to get me something to eat then go back home I'm bored." Malaysia pouted.

"Oh can you come over I need somebody to talk to and Journey is out with my aunt and nem."

"Yeah I'm getting sum to eat first tho you want sum?" Malaysia asked as she pulled into the Wendy's line.

"Yeah where you going."

"Wendy's."

"A fofofo strawberry  lemonade and junior bacon cheeseburger please." Mook answered with a smile.

"Okay I'll be there soon." Malaysia said before hanging up the phone.

_____

"Here you go." Malaysia passed Xiari her food as they leaned against the counter.

"Thanks lay." She took the bag and drink from her.

"Who all here?" Malaysia asked as she ate some of her baconator fries.

"Just Saioir, My and Mom and dad at work and Sin is too."

"Oh." Malaysia hummed.

"So what you wanna talk about." She changed the subject.

"It's about Kani." Mook sighed.

"What the fuck he want." Malaysia rolled her eyes.

After the whole sin situation she wasn't to fond of him. Not because of the shooting but more because he wasn't understanding.

"He said he don't know why I'm mad at him and he said I should let him explain."

"Explain what? If he ain't do nothing then he ain't got shit to explain." Malaysia scrunched up her face.

"Listen Mook in the words of my therapist ima tell you this." Malaysia paused taking a deep breath.

"Fuck him." Malaysia shrugged and Mook sucked her teeth.

"I'm serious." Xiari laughed.

"I know and I know you love him blah blah blah but being with him is a major risk that I don't think you need to be involved with, right your dad used to be apart of all that gang shit?" Malaysia asked and Xiari nodded.

"So why let him do all of that, to move his family out of all that hood shit and not have to look over yall shoulders just for you to put him back in it." Malaysia reasoned and Mook thought to herself.

"You right." She sighed.

"I need to just lay out on him that we done and he need to break contact with me I can't keep putting myself or my family and nem in danger."

"Exactly that's the right thing to do."

They talked some more as they finished eating their food and when they finished they both threw out their trash.