037

𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐇𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬| 𝟏𝟕
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐲

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ this chapter contains memories of sexual assault!!

"I'm waiting Malaysia." Ms. Harris crossed her arms as Malaysia searched through her bag for her homework she knew she never completed.

Sighing Malaysia leaned back in her chair.

"I didn't do it."

" I figured you didn't." Ms. Harris shook her head pulling out her notepad.

"I'm sorry." Malaysia mumbled.

"Sorry my ass that doesn't mean your out of it, your just gonna tell me 10 things now." Ms. Harris spoke catching Malaysia off guard.

"Seriously" she sucked her teeth.

"Yes seriously now go on." She spoke applying a little lipgloss to her lips.

"Emm I like my face." Malaysia shrugged.

"That's good, continue, and remember everything doesn't have to be with your physical appearance it can be about your traits yourself."

"Okay well I like my um." Malaysia thought for a second.

"I think I'm smart, well school wise." She added.

"I like that I don't let people talk to me any kind of way, I like my body, and I like my smile." She continued.

"That's all I got."

"Are you absolutely sure." Ms. Harris raised her eyebrow and Malaysia nodded.

"Okay then I'll give you a pass since you at least tried." She wrote something down in her notepad.

"Now give me a rating on your sex drive."

"A 5 probably." Malaysia answered.

"Okay and why is that?"

"I don't know it just haven't been that high cause my boyfriend has been having more practices lately so I barely seen him and when I do we just chill and vibe wit each other." She shrugged.

"And are you okay with that?"

"Yep I'm glad he's working hard and I like when we just chill and talk about dumb shit." She smiled.

"Well that's good." Ms. Harris nodded writing in her notepad.

"Now give me a rating on how you felt this week."

"Ima say like a 8."

"Really." Ms.Harris raised her eyebrow.

"That's good boo that's very good." She smiled as she wrote something down.

"Why was it an 8"

"Cause my week just been moving smoothly and okay I haven't dealt with any stress really."

"Good."

"Now today we gonna dig in a lil deeper not too much but sum small okay." Ms. Harris asked and Malaysia nodded.

"Yeah I guess."

"Okay so your mom passed away. How does that make you feel?" She leaned up in her seat.

"Sad and angry." Malaysia said feeling herself get alittle hot.

"Okay and why does it make you feel that way."

"Cause she was being selfish and cut her time early when she knew I didn't have a lot of time with her." She spoke trying to keep herself cool.

"She knew it was just me and her, I had nowhere to go." Malaysia's voiced cracked as Ms. Harris wrote.