026

𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐇𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬|𝟏𝟕
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐟🤷🏾‍♀️

"You cool?" Saioir asked her and she nodded staring at him.

"Can you stay wit me for a while." She asked nervously and he scanned her body.

"Yeah but I gotta wash." He looked at her.

"That's fine you can use my bathroom." She shrugged and he nodded.

"Lemme go get my bag out the car." He turned around leaving back out the house and went in his trunk getting his gym bag before going back into the house.

He closed and locked his door behind him, locking his car door to before following her upstairs to her room.

"Hold on" she spoke going in her bathroom and getting him a rag and a towel.

"You can use this" she handed the stuff to him and he took it from her.

He went in her bathroom and she sat on her bed scrolling threw her phone waiting for him to get done.

After about 15 minutes he came back out with his grey sweats on from earlier and no shirt on. She looked up at him before looking back down on her phone.

"Always hiding in that phone huh." Saioir smirked laying beside her.

"I'm not." She rolled her eyes and he zoned out staring at her.

For some reason he found himself doing that a lot lately and maybe it was because he wanted her.

He tried to suppress his feelings for liking her but he couldn't.

"Stop looking at me like that." Malaysia looked away.

"Looking at you like what." He acted clueless before placing his hand on her waist.

"Sa stop." She removed his hand.

"You'n want me to touch you" he raised his eyebrow trailing his hand up her skirt leg and she watched him.

The truth was she did. She knew he was a virgin though and she didn't want him to regret doing anything with her after they were done.

"But you said you was a vi- just shut up lay" he cut her off before smashing his lips onto hers.

Their tongues swirled around one another as he rubbed her side.

She was craving him and he was craving her. They both knew tonight they were gonna have each other.

Without breaking the kiss he hovered over her small frame while her legs laid in between him.

He pulled away trailing soft kisses down her neck causing her breath to hitch.

He went back up kissing her jaw and pecking her lips before moving his hand under her shirt lifting it up off of her.

He through her shirt on the floor and leaned down sucking on her breasts, swirling his tounge wear the piercing was located causing her to bite down on her lip.

She ran her fingers through his hair and he leaned back up kissing her.

"Lay down." Malaysia mumbled. She didn't know if he knew exactly what he was doing so until he caught on she was gone show him.

He raised his eyebrow before laying down next to her and she rubbed him through his sweatpants getting him hard.

She slowly moved her hands in his pants slowly and reached down pulling out his dick.