014

𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐇𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬|𝟏𝟕
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐃𝐚 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤

"Saioir can I ask you a question?" Malaysia looked over at him.

They were at the park Malaysia had brought him too last time but this time they were laying in the grass on top of the hill.

"No" he answered.

"See I was tryna have courtesy and ask you first but now ima just do whatever I want." Malaysia looked over at him.

He didn't respond and instead kept his eyes focused on the sky.

"When you in a bad mood, do you prefer to be left alone or have someone to cheer you up.?" She asked randomly and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why that random ass question." He spoke and she shrugged.

"I just wanna know"

"Left alone." He spoke and she nodded.

That sat there again quietly for a few minutes until Malaysia spoke again.

"Okay this my last question." Malaysia spoke causing Saioir to mug her.

"What you be thinking about when you alone?" She spoke and Saioir shrugged.

"A lot of stuff basketball, music, sometimes dumb shit like why the Sky is blue. Ion know."

"What you be thinking about when you alone" he turned towards her and she twisted her lips.

"Stuff" she answered and he sucked his teeth.

"What stuff? You wanted to talk so bad then talk."

"Old stuff that don't even matter no more really." She mumbled and he stared at her for a few seconds.

"You know you closed off. You ain't that open like people think you are." Saioir chuckled.

"I am." She tilted her head.

"Your not people only know what they see and what you tell them but you hide a lot of shit."

"You do too."

"I know." He sat up looking down at the water.

"You ready to go." He looked over at her and she nodded.

"Yeah I don't wanna get back to late." Malaysia stood up dusting off her pants and Saioir stood up doing the same.

He walked off heading down the hill and she followed behind him.

"I think I got you to like it here." Malaysia spoke as they walked the trail.

"Maybe, it's quiet here which is the opposite of you." He looked down at her and she rolled her eyes.

"I'm not even loud I just talk. You say everybody who talk is loud." Malaysia rolled her eyes.

"Y'all are."

"Well then you must be comfortable with me now cause you talk more to me then before." She cheesed.

"Maybe." He spoke.

"I like talking to you for sum reason." Malaysia looked down at the ground as they walked and he looked over at her.

"Maybe cause most of the time you just be listening and don't respond." Malaysia awkwardly laughed alittle bit.

"Everything don't need a response." Saioir shrugged.

They made it back to the car and once both of them got settled and was in Saioir pulled of putting on J.cole.