046

-heyyyy (and to the girl who knows my real name don't use it)

𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐇𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬|𝟏𝟕
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐋𝐨𝐭

"Malaysia." She heard a familiar voice call out to her making her freeze in her spot.

Saioir looked up looking at the man with confusion.

She turned around seeing her dad standing there making her heart beat increase rapidly.

How the fuck is he out She thought to herself.

"What the hell are you doing here Anthony." Her nana spoke seriously as Malaysia laid her head against Saioir's chest, not daring to move.

She didn't wanna speak to him and she definitely didn't wanna feel his presence 6 feet away from her.

"I'm here to see my daughter." Anthony responded making eye contact with Malaysia and Malaysia averted her eyes to the floor.

"Well she ain't yo fucking daughter." Saioir mugged him holding Malaysia closely to him.

The adults didn't know about Malaysia and her past. They only knew she was under her grandma care and nothing else.

However they could tell something serious had happened with her dad if everyone else was looking at him deadly.

"She is my daughter, I have the right to speak to her." He walked alittle closer towards the group.

"You don't have a right to shit." Ms. Harris glared at him.

She had her taser ready in her purse if he had even thought of trying something.

"Back the fuck up ion know why you getting closer your not touching her." Saioir spoke.

"Little boy this is my daughter I'll talk to her if I want too." Anthony squinted his eyes.

He didn't understand why Saioir kept jumping in his business.

"Watch who the fuck you talking to and If she don't want you talking to her then you need to leave." Taleem spoke.

He wasn't gonna let anyone talk to his son like that especially not in front of his face.

"I don't care if she don't wanna talk to me, I'm her father she doesn't have a choice."

"She does have a choice now leave." Her nana spoke and he looked over at Malaysia.

"La- can you leave." She spoke trying to keep herself together.

After all the pain he caused her she couldn't believe he had the audacity to show up at here and demand to talk to her.

"Malaysia come here right now." He gritted.

"I'm not coming with you leave me the fuck alone." She raised her voice alittle.

"I will not."

"Nigga she said leave her alone now take yo ass back to where you came from." Taleem spoke again.

Anthony looked in between Malaysia and her nana before deciding it would be better to talk to them another time.