001

𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐇𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬 | 𝟏𝟕
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

"Same old stuff every school year blah blah blah." I rolled my eyes grabbing a shirt out of my drawer.

Today was the first day of school of senior year and I did not feel like going. I already know what people were gonna say and I already knew what the boys were gonna ask. But my answer gone stay the same.

Now I'm back at South Houston High School after being removed for 6 months cause of "disruptive actions" I somehow played apart in.

"Lay hurry up and don't be late." My nana called.

"I'm almost done." I called back out grabbing some perfume. I sprayed four different kinds on before grabbing my jacket, turning my light off, and going downstairs.

"You look pretty lay." My nana smiled handing me my smoothie.

"Thanks even I tho I just threw sum on." I shrugged.

"Well you look presentable which is all that matters." She said before sipping her smoothie.

"Please don't get into no shit this year lay and please please please stay away from the boys." She shook her head firmly and I frowned.

"But nana." I pouted.

"But my nana nothing I don't wanna ever see you in that position again and I don't have time to be stressed out." She made a disgusted look.

"Okay" I sighed drinking my smoothie.

"Can I use your car." I gave her an innocent smile.

"Go ahead lay and make sure you come straight home after school but if you do plan to go somewhere else let me know." She pointed her finger at me.

"Of course thanks nana." I walked over to her kissing her cheek before grabbing the car keys and leaving out the house. I got into her silver Nissan and hooked up the phone calling kapri.

"Malayyyssiaaaaa" ha loud behind yelled through the phone.

"It's to early for you to be screaming ." I rolled my eyes.

"It's not and of course I gotta be hype my bestie back in the building." She stuck her tongue out.

"Mhmm where you at right now." I pulled out of the driveway before driving down the street.

"I'm waiting for mom right now why." She asked.

"I got nana car I'm finna come and get you tell mom you got a ride." I spoke making a left.

"Ight let me know when you outside." She said before hanging up.

After 10 minutes I pulled up to her house and she got in before I pulled off.

"You excited to be back." She smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"Hell no I can hear the smart remarks now." I shook my head.

"Ignore em you know what you did and what you didn't do." She shrugged her shoulders and I nodded.

"You right."

After 10 minutes we pulled up to the school and I parked the car in the student parking lot before we both got out.

"Ain't that Malaysia." Some boy mumbled.

"Yes it is if you must know." I turned around rolling my eyes.

"Oh shit my bad girl." He laughed like sum was funny. I brushed him off walking towards the building as pri followed behind me.