009

𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐨𝐢𝐫 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬|𝟏𝟕
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐆𝐲𝐦.

"You acting like me." Saioir raised his eyebrow dribbling the ball as Malaysia sat on the bench quietly.

She looked roughed today and didn't really care what she had on.

She wore a black hoodie, black tights, black flynit vapormax's, and her hair was in a natural messy bun.

She didn't even bother putting on lashes or lipgloss, she just had her normal bare face.

Right now they were at their free period and they were supposed to be playing basketball but Malaysia didn't feel up for it.

"No I'm just chilling that's all." She gave a him a small smile and he stopped dribbling the ball.

"Chilling?" He scrunched up his face.

"Yeah."

He walked to the cart and put the basketball down before grabbing his phone and keys that were sitting next to her.

"Whatchu bout to do." Malaysia stared at him.

"What we bout to do is go somewhere." He put his hoodie on as she watched him.

"I thought we was playing basketball." She scrunched up her face.

"We always do that c'mon." He walked to the door and she sighed getting up and following behind him.

"Can you tell me where we going." Malaysia asked as they walked out of the school building.

"Nah just shut the fuck up and c'mon." He spoke getting irritated and she stopped walking and crossed her arms.

"Never mind ion wanna go no mo." She rolled her eyes and he sighed turning around.

"Stop talking to me like that." She mugged him.

"Really." He looked at her. He wasn't used to somewhat having a friend and this was how he was used to acting.

"Yes really you can talk to other people like that but you not finna talk to me any way you want." She spoke and he smirked at her.

He actually liked that she called him out unlike other people who would just listen. Not her tho she didn't like that at all.

"Aight my bad" he pulled her arm making her walk in front of him.

They got to his car and he unlocked the doors before opening her side and letting her get in.

He then walked over to his side and got in starting up the car.

"Can we go to this place I go too." Malaysia spoke and he looked over at her.

"I guess put in the address." He shrugged and she got out her phone typing in the address.

She handed it to him and he pulled off driving.

They drove in a comfortable silence while Malaysia laid her head against the window.

Shortly they pulled to this small park with a walking trail. Saioir looked around before turning her.

"Why you bring me to this white people shit." He mugged her.

"It's not white come on." She rolled her eyes hopping out the car.

"I see bout two black people here and that's including us." He locked the car.

"Just c'mon." She pulled his arms as he followed behind her.

"You know you gotta fat ass." He blurted and her eyes widened.