Intorrogation time!

3rd POV:

Thanks to Izuku being accepted into the UA staff like a son even for Vlad King, All Might was quickly apprehended and put into an interogation cell by Nezu's order. It was one of the most secure rooms undergournd UA. Naturally Izuku told everyone what happened to the way to the room.

Nezu: In the end he attacked you.

Vlad King: I say we torture him.

Izuku: Really?

Snipe: I am with you!

Izuku: ....

Hound Dog: That's normal pup.

Izuku: I am certainly not a pup. If anything than a kitten.

Mic: He finally admitted it.

Aizawa: Toldcha my little problem kitten.

Izuku: *Sigh* ... I shouldn't have said that. I'll defnintelly regrett it.

RG: So who's going inside.

Aizawa: Let me go and pulish the hero's mind up.

Izuku: Nope. Dadzawa you staying here. I am pretty sure you will harm him or even kill him. Same to you Nezu.

Midnight: How about me?

RG: As if you don't want to just slapp the guy unconscious!

Midnight: It was worth a try.

Power Loader: Should I?

Snipe: You want to harm him as much as we do.

Vlad King: Okay enough! We all see Izuku as a son after the last year.

This was the moment everyone shut up and started looking at Izuku. It was clear to them that if they would go inside their parential instinct would kick in. They spent the last year and more with Izuku each and every days. They learned to accept him and his weirdness as well as craziness.

Izuku: Why are you all looking at me like that?

Nezu: I am sure you can figure it out kitten.

Izuku: Na-AH! NO! NADA!

Aizawa: As you said problem kitten, we would harm the guy.

Hound Dog: You didn't however.

Izuku: HE CALLED ME A VILLAIN! Why do you think he would tell me anything?

Tsukauchi: That's why I am here for.

All of the sudden the detective came in declaring this. It was Nezu who ordered the guy to come here immediately and leave everything aside. To be honest tho, the poor detective didn't had a choice at all.

Izuku: Oh hello Tsuki!

Tsukauchi: Do I know him?

Aizawa: This is my son.

Izuku: Come on don't you-

Aizawa: KITTEN!

Izuku: Ohhh right! 

Tsukauchi: I would be happy if you stop calling me by that.

Izuku: Then doc it is.

Tsukauchi: *Sigh* Is your son always like this....

Aizawa: stubburn?

Mic: Cat like? Yes he is.

Izuku: Well we have something to do, don't we?

Just like that Izuku and the detective went to the room where All Might was in while the others were watching everything what was happening from the next room through the tinted glass.