Their 'Challenge'

Start from the beginning

A few classmates who overheard the conversation looked either traumatised or were trying to hold back laughter.

The bell rang, and just as quick as they started laughing they stopped. Kirishima tried to question it but Denki interrupted, with one simple word.

"Trauma."

The redhead decided not to question it.

Izuku walked out of the classroom backwards, holding conversation with Denki, the rest of the group following closely behind. But he bumped into something. He turned around and saw Neito, along with a shit ton of other students.

"Oh- hey Neito what's up?"

Bakugou 'tch'd under his breath and walked towards them, grabbing Izukus arm and pulling him back.

"Don't talk with the enemy leader. They're obviously here to challenge us. Damn extras think they stand a chance"

Izuku stood tall- well, as tall as he could, and went towards them. A student with green hair and green eyes stepped forward.

Shoto was stood off to the side scribbling in a notebook named 'theories book 5' rapidly.

Wonder what that's about.

The student rolled her eyes and looked Izuku up and down with disgust.

"Oh- so you're the all mighty class 1-A. You think you're so much better than us just because you fought real villains."

Izuku stepped back and whispered something to Hitoshi, not taking his eyes off the girl. Hitoshi told Shoto and Neito- Shoto started laughing.

The green haired boy moved closer to the girl, taking slow steps, and lowered his voice.

"Oh? And what if I am better than you?"

The girl put one foot behind the other, ready to step back.

"You're not!"

He put a hand on the side of her face and whispered into her ear.

"You sure sweetheart?"

She blushed and cried out. Most likely in anger, but Izuku took it as a good sign. He was right- the girl pushed through the crowd and ran off.

As soon as she was gone Izuku burst out laughing. He didn't seem to care that he was in the middle of a crowd, he found the whole thing hilarious.

He took a minute before turning to the now angry crowd. A dark look crossed his face, replacing the laughter.

"Get lost."

Some ran, terrified. A few were more hesitant, but they still left. Neito and Shihai stayed, Shihai talking to Tokoyami, Neito talking with his partners. The rest of the class went ashed to lunch.

Hitoshi and Shoto high fived Izuku while Neito huffed angrily.

"We were supposed to scare you. Not the other way around"

Shoto laughed quietly.

"You're just mad that Izu flirted with her and not you"

His theory was proven right when Neito went red and started denying it.

Izuku looked at Hitoshi and Shoto, who grinned back at him.

He sighed and stepped towards Neito, who was leaning against the wall.

He was reallllll close. By close I mean Neito literally couldn't move.

Izuku put one hand on the wall next to Neito's head, tho other on the back of his head.

"What's wrong love? No harm in wanting me"

Neito looked like his soul left his body. He literally fell to the floor and was totally unresponsive.

His eyes were blinking though, and he had a pulse so he wasn't dead.

Hitoshi bent down and waved a hand infront of his face, struggling to hold back laughter.

"Neito? Neito you there?"

He lightly knocked on the blondes head.

"Hello? Anyone home? Oh god Izu you killed him."

Izuku gasped, offended.

"I did not! I simply fried his brain!"

"Like that's any better"

Shoto had a great idea.

He covered his hand in a thin layer of ice, and put it on the back of Neito's neck.

Neito shrieked and glared at Shoto.

"Shoto what the fuck that's cold!"

"That was the point, we have to go to lunch"

The blond groaned, standing up and walking out, still dazed. Shoto thwacked Izuku on the head and started to follow Neito.

"Ow! Sho!"

"That's for breaking him"

"I can break him again in more-"

Hitoshi put a hand over his mouth.

"Might I remind you that dad is literally a few feet away, and probably listening"

He motioned to Aizawa's desk. Izuku huffed, but nodded anyway and left the classroom, leaving only Hitoshi behind.

Aizawa climbed out from under his desk and looked at Hitoshi.

"Bottom."

"Takes one to know one."