"Where's Ebony?" I questioned as I stepped down from the last step.

"She went out to handle that depression shit and my sons upstairs with his grandma." KJ quickly inserted the whereabouts of my nephew as if he already knew that was my next question.... Which it was.

My phone buzzed in my back pocket , completely taking my attention away from KJ which allowed him to get back to his loud conversation with his boys.

I pouted as I looked down at the texts from Dashawn's aunt

I pouted as I looked down at the texts from Dashawn's aunt. If he didn't stay with her last night , where could he have possibly gone.

"You could probably move more product once the club gets bigger King." One of the boys spoke. "No better place fo get -"

"That's not what's going to happen." I snapped , shoving my phone angrily in to my pocket.

They directed their attention towards me .

"We don't need any of your half assed pea brained ideas ruining what we have going on."

"Look... I didn't ask King's little sister for any advice. I'm sure I know how this shit moves way more than you do." He scoffed and looked around at the other boys for approval but they all looked away.

They were smart... very smart.

I took a few steps towards him on the couch where he sat , flashed KJ a quick look before kneeling down so I was eye-level with him, my hand resting on the living room table for support.

"What's your name?"

He had a look on his face as if I was supposed to know.. he looked almost offended that I asked.

"Jerome."

"Alright... Harold , I have absolutely no idea where my boyfriend is , I'm pregnant and emotionally exhausted... I can snap at any moment."

"My name is Jerome."

"Is it ?" I questioned the room. "What's his name?"

"Harold..." one of the other boys answered.

"Harold... I would usually threaten you with my brother here or my boyfriend but as you can see.. KJ's keeping his mouth shut to let his little sister handle it, who's name is?"

"Kimani." Another one answered.

"Ding motherfucking ding." I let out a small chuckle. "The crazy thing is Harold... I never even met this man and he knows my name, we are on two different levels and don't get confused because you're on the bottom shelf and will never reach my heights." I stood up towering over him and he looked up quickly before lowering his eyes.

"Alright Kimani come on now." KJ let off a little snicker.

"Do you know where Dash is?" I asked KJ. "He left last night and his aunt hasn't seen him."