▓▒░(°◡°)░▒▓

Start from the beginning

I pulled in some needles too, "We can't lost any blood!" I informed her, She looked at me fear and hatred seeping out of her. "Please stay her for one moment." I asked something very important of her, I left the room and pulled out a phone Shiggy gave me earlier. I called him and I asked him something very important. "Thanks Shiggy!" I exclaimed "It's fine." He said before being rude and hanging up on me. 

I skipped back to the room Nejire was in, I saw her trying to escape. "Do you know what Overhaul did when Eri escaped?" I asked her she shook her head "He punished her worse than ever, He wouldn't just cut her arms, he would dig around in them with his knife. I don't think he even used the blood for anything after either!" I exclaimed, "You already cut through my arm-" She tried to say but I interrupted her. "It's healed, Don't worry about it! Thank Sir!" I exclaimed smiling at her. She looks confused.

I started getting bandages ready for when I was done, I put buckets under her and prepared for blood to spill so did she. She was so scared, She knew she was helpless against me and I prepared the camera. "I only have this camera because I supposedly tortured Bakugo, This is my first time torturing somebody though." I informed her, She stayed silent, still as afraid as ever. "Now, are you ready?" I asked, She just stared at the floor.

I grabbed one of the small knives and cut myself first. "This is basically all I'm doing to you." I told her, she kept staring at the floor. I tied her hands onto the chair parts sepertly before rolling up her sleeves, "I know I dressed you up as Eri but I don't think I can do this while you like like that." I told her, I pulled out black hair dye and blue eye contacts. "Let's work on this." I told her before untying her and bringing her to the bathroom. I undressed her and put her in the bath.

She didn't fight back, I brushed her hair while humming a beautiful Lullaby. Once all the knots were out I pulled the black dye out and I turned on the showed. I applied the black dye and she looked just like Haru after I put eye contacts in anyway. I showed her the mirror and she didn't respond at all, She just sat there looking afraid as if she was about to be tortured. What a coincidence.

I brought her back to the chair and I tied her up, I pulled out the knife and she finally reacted. "No!" She yelled, I put my hand over her mouth. "Waking people up, Not very heroic." I scolded her before tying her mouth up, "Stay quiet please." I said before cutting her arm, The red liquid seeped out slowly but it was still beautiful to see. I walked up to the camera and I turned it off. Nobody but me and her had to see this beautiful arrange of red.

I cut and cut away, She only let a few tears shed down her cheeks.  I chuckled a bit "Do you even feel pain?" I asked her, She simply nodded "That must suck!" I exclaimed, It really must suck though. I haven't felt pain for almost a year, Right now it's December 14th. My birthday's in 2 weeks isn't it? Weird I almost completely forgot about it. It's always been pretty important. The one day I've loved more than that is January 27th, My sisters birthday. I always woke up happy and we had a small party. I miss her and Dad and mom very much. I can still talk to Midoriya when I sleep but it's different. He isn't alive.

I came back to reality and I realized that I got more than enough blood, she had passed out though. I got bandages and I bandaged her arms, I'll take out the contacts later. I locked her in the room after that. I walked up to my bed and I just looked at it. I don't want to sleep, I don't want to see Midoriya, I don't want to see All Might, I don't want to sleep and I would rather have a nightmare than see any of them honestly. I hate this quirk and I hate all of them.

I walked to the kitchen and I realized I didn't have much to cook with. I left my home and walked to the grocery store, I grabbed fruits, veggies, produce and dairy. Stuff to cook with, I walked out without paying and surprisingly only the manager came to stop me. I summoned my sword and cut his head off before leaving, I walked back to my home and put everything out on the counter. Sir had moved me to a bigger home so I'm able to house Nejire, I turned on the Tv and went to the news station.