There was another moment of silence, causing the atmosphere to be awkward. I clear my throat.

"People makes mistakes all the time" I give Jungkook a reassuring smile. I can hear Jinyoo making a sarcastic sound with his mouth, so I elbow him. Hard.

Jungkook smiles back. Jenny suddenly looks alarmed, and she sits up from her seat.

"Oppa, let's go and travel- I've always wanted to go visit that famous temple everyone talks about" Jenny shakes Jungkook's elbow.

"You mean the Haedong Yonggung Temple?" I exclaim sarcastically.

"Yeah, that" Jenny stands up and pulls Jungkook up with her. "Let's go!" She grabs his arm, and just like that, they leave. I look behind me, and stare at Jungkook and Jenny exiting the cafe. I can't help but to feel a little jealous.

Sighing, I turn around and look at Jinyoo, who was staring at me.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing- let's go somewhere too" He mutters shyly. I raise my eyebrows and roll my eyes.

"Fine" I sigh as I stand up. "But you're paying- I don't have any cash" I shrug. Jinyoo widens his eyes.

"Yah- what the heck" He mutters. I shrug and smile.

............

"Look over there!" Jinyoo points to the Han River. I glance at it and give Jinyoo a smile. Once he smiles back and turns away, I sigh. Jinyoo is a great friend and all, but because I went here yesterday, it seems boring now.

"I wonder where Jungkook went" I mutter to myself as I follow Jinyoo across the bridge. Jinyoo must have heard me because he glanced at me and rolled his eyes.

"Who cares? Let's go eat somewhere, I'm starved"

"We just ate an hour ago"

"You talk too much"

"Wh-"

"Hey! That's the girl!" A sudden voice yells from behind me, cutting me off. I turn around, surprised to see a group of younger looking girls approaching me.

"It is her!" The second her whispers to her friend. Everyone nods rapidly.

"Do they know you?" Jinyoo asks me, but I shrug.

"They're probably fans of mine. When I can here with Jungkook, I had a little performance here"

"Jungkook! She said Jungkook!" The girls whispers to each other. I widen my eyes.

"Oh- " I try to say something, but get cut off again.

"So it is her!" The "leader" of the group confronts me. I back away and raise my eyebrows.

"Who are you?" I ask her. She gives me a death glare. Suddenly, she holds up her phone and shoves it to my faces. I cross my eyes and stare at the picture on the phone.

There was a picture of Jungkook holding my hand, and us running away through the streets.

It must have been the time when we were running away from the crowd of girls from the restaurant, during the day of my fake date with Jinyoo and his sister. I remember seeing flashing lights from phones, so people really did take pictures...

"So you're the slut that held Jungkook's hand!" She yelled at me. I cross my eyebrows.

"I think you got it wrong. Jungkook grabbed my hand"

"Liar!" She pushed me, causing me to bump into Jinyoo.

"Yah! Leave her alone" Jinyoo mutters.

"Oh, so you are a player? I'm not surprised" The girl smirked at me. I grit my teeth and dig my fingers on my skin.

"Don't make up conclusions on your own. You don't know anything" I mutter, trying to control my anger.

"Slut" She mutters. She suddenly kneels down, and picks up a pebble. But before I could dodge, she throws it at my forehead.

"That does it..." I mutter. I jump at her, and grab her hair.

"Rian!" Jinyoo shouts, and grabs for me. He pulls me back.

The girls screams. "I am calling the police!"

She and her other friends run away, leaving me alone with Jinyoo.

"Are you alright?" Jinyoo asks me as he let go of me.

"Yeah..." I mutter as I brush off the dirt on my shirt. "She's just another one of those saseangs. It doesn't matter" I sigh.

Right?

....................................................

Sorry I couldn't update sooner, I have a virus inside my computer :( But anyway, thanks @baekyoso for giving me the idea for the first part of this chapter! Lol~

Why is it You? [BTS Jungkook Fanfiction]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें