Introduction/Chapter 1

Character Biographies:

~Luke~
Age: 21
Height: 5'10"
Sexuality: Gay
Race: Wolf
Color: Tan
Personal Description: Luke was always known to be shy, especially around people he has never met. Those that he considers to be a friend, he will protect with his life. He is a metalhead (meaning he likes metal music), and enjoys playing sports. He is a huge gamer.

~Chase~
Age: 22
Height: 6'2"
Sexuality: unsure at the moment
Race: Husky
Color: Dark grey and white
Personal Description: Chase has always had a fascination with football. He played the sport ever since he was a pup. His love life, that's a different story. He never dated anyone throughout school. He is overprotective towards his friends and teammates.

~Kristina~
Age: 21
Height: 5'7"
Sexuality: Straight
Race: cat
Color: orange with white stripes.
Personal Description: Kristina isn't a girly-girl. In fact, she's the total opposite. She's not afraid of getting into fights, she speaks her mind, and she is Luke's closest friend.

Chapter 1: New Year, Old Reunion, New Friends

-Luke-
I wake up to the "wonderful" sound of my alarm going off. I groan and shut it off. I'm just about to go back to sleep, but then I realize I have school today. I attend LAU or Los Angeles University.

"Damn it!" I say maybe louder than I should. I walk out of my room and I see this husky out at the table. "Umm, I'm sorry, but who are you?"

"I'm Chase, your new roommate," he said with a smile, "and you are?"

"Luke, nice to meet you."

"By the way, I recommend putting on some actual clothes before heading to class."

I look down and immediately blush. I'm only in my boxers. In my defense, I expected to be alone. I got a good look at the husky. He had ocean blue eyes, and an amazing smile. Oh god, I can't already be crushing on him. I don't even know his personality. What if he is a total asshole? I got to get to know him further.

I get dressed, and head to the bathroom: where I brushed out my fur, and brushed my teeth. Afterwards, I walk out and find Chase on the couch watching football.

"You like watching football?"

"Yup, I'm just watching our practices so I can learn from the mistakes."

"So you play football then?"

"Have been ever since I was 6."

"Damn, dude," I glance at the time, "Shit! I gotta go, Chase. Can't be late on the first day."

"You might want to hurry then."

I dash off to class. I ran into Kristina in the process.

"Nice to see you too, Luke."

"Sorry, trying to get to chemistry class."

"Mr. Wright, right?"

"Yeah, are we in the same class?"

"Apparently so. So how's your new roommate."

I make sure no one is around me. Then I whisper, "he is very cute."

She giggles. "So are you gonna tell me about him?"

"How about you get to meet him. You wanna hang out after class?"

"I'm sorry. I have a class afterwards. I'm booked all day. I should be able to this weekend though."

"Ok that's fine."

Kristina and I head into Mr. Wright's class. I guess to him, it being the first day of school didn't matter to him. We went ahead and started going over the first unit. Great, this class is probably gonna be hard.