0.0

Rmani romaine
New York 📍

" RMANIII CMON MAN "

I rolled my eyes and made my way downstairs. My sister always does this but todays she being very annoying. Her best-friends staying with us for summer vacation and she's so happy because she hasn't seen her in forever.

Today's our last day of school, so once we're done we're meeting her at the mall then she'll come home with Taegan. I could care less about amoura but my sisters my best-friend so I wanna see her happy.

I put my AirPods in my ear while playing 7:00 by Bryson tiller. I then made my way towards the kitchen. I grabbed my hot fries and opened the bag immediately one thing about me ima fuck up some hot fries.

From the way it looks , you got it under control
Let me know x2
Let me be honest
I don't know if they fuck with you like I do

I nodded my head up and down slightly up and down while the music blasted through my ears. I made my way too Taegan car because she's taking way too long. How the fuck you gonna rush me then be late ?

Dumb shit

The car automatically connected to my iPhone and I went straight to my W ass playlist. Pretty wings by Maxwell began too fill my ears and I couldn't help but smile and sing along.

I've always had a old soul. Old R&B music back then will always have my heart I would never choose our music today over the old music never.

Pretty wings , pretty wings , pretty wings
I came wrong , you were right
Transformed your love into light
Baby believe me , I'm sorry I told you lies

I grabbed my other phone and decided to post some pictures I took the other day.

Liked by therealkylesister and 500,000 others
Rmaniromaine : 🫦

Comments disabled

Liked by Rmaniromaine and 300,000 others Taegan2

Taegan2.0 : so pretty

Comments disabled

" bang bang "

I looked to my right and it's my dumb ass sister. Girl how you locked out your own car , I unlocked the door and let my sister in the car.

My sisters a very pretty girl and we eats the girls up with absolutely no problems.

Once she pulled off her phone started ringing and by the way she was smiling I could tell it was her bestfriend.

It's crazy because Taegan is flying her out meanwhile my bestfriend down the street but wants too be lazy and not see me.

I proceeded to put my AirPods back in my ear and played my music because I honestly do not want to hear her voice or her name I just want nothing to do with her.

And no I'm not mean I have my reasons but I'm choosing not too speak on it for simple reasons im choosing peace over drama forever and always. We finally made it to school and once I made my way outside of the car I seen my girlfriend.

I ran straight to her and gave her a hug. She's been suspended for the past two weeks so school has been very bland without her but she's back now and that's all that matters.

About 2 minutes into the hug I started admiring her looks jalayah's a very pretty girl and she treats me so good I'm lucky too have her.

We made our way towards the building and went straight to my locker. I hate wearing my tote bag around the halls it's so much in there so if weighs my little ass down.

After putting my book bag I made my way to math and I honestly didn't want to go if it's one thing I hate it's math it's never been a strength it's always been a weakness. Glad todays the last day so we get a free day.

As I'm scrolling on Tik tok I see my first love pop up aka my ex. I instantly reported the TikTok and went about my day she was my first relationship and I honestly thought she was gonna be my last I tool our breakup so bad I didn't go out for months mean while she probably was living her best but who knows and who cares... not me.

I'm off her

That's something I tell myself everyday. I love my girlfriend and wouldn't trade her for the world not even for my first love all my feelings for her are gone.

I ended up falling asleep because I know todays going to be a long day and sleep will be very much non existent after school because the car ride on the way back home from the airport I'm dreading badly.

" RING RING "

I Instantly got up from the desk and made my way out the door. 2 more classes then I'm done with this school shit , god I love being a senior because I get half of days everyday I really only come to school for jalayah if it wasn't for her I wouldn't stay for the full day sometimes.

As far as today... today will not be one of those days tae's definitely making sure of that she doesn't like jalayah she still thinks me and my ex are meant to be but I don't think so she really just up and left me still hurts....

Let me not get to lost into my thoughts after all I'm a very bad over-thinker. I believe the worst things and I've been working on myself because that's why most situations don't go good because of the way my brain works but I'll get it together.

I hear siri through my AirPods letting me know that tae texted me so I pulled my phone out and texted while on my way too her car.

                                       Tae ❤️‍🔥

Tae ❤️‍🔥: Sis I hope your ready

Manipooh 🫶🏾: I'm getting my things right now , I'll meet you at the car.

Once I made it to the car her happy ass was already there waiting for me she just can't wait to see amoura stupid ass wait no let me be nice. I changed the song in my AirPods and made my way to the backseat since I know fs they're gonna wanna catch up with each other.

30 minutes later

We arrive at the airport and Taegan makes her way out of the car to get amoura because she doesn't know Taegan has a new car and I'm pretty sure Taegan just wanted to be dramatic and have her white girl moment when you run up to your guest in slow motion.

LMAO

I put my AirPods right back in my ear and scroll on tiktok preparing myself for anything that's bound to happen I mean after all.

This was the ex I was telling you about..........