Chapter 43.

Song: Dark Thoughts by Juice Wrld (slowed)

My eye lids are heavy, the arm across my stomach weighing my body down, and there is a tiny ache between my thighs as I rouse awake. It takes me a few seconds to actually open my eyes, the sun doing minimal to make me feel awake and refreshed. When I do finally manage to allow my sight to kick in, my eyes wander about my room, taking note of Caleb's arm securely wrapped around my torso. I smile softly and turn to the boy.

His eyes are closed, soft breathes falling from his parted lips. His hair is messy, courteous of me, his cheeks slightly pink, and not to mention the soft red marks that litter his biceps and shoulders. I blush, biting my cheek as memories from last night come back to me full force. As if sensing my awoken state, Caleb too begins to shift his weight, eyelids fluttering.

When our eyes meet, there's such a powerful force that takes over my body and I grin at him; giddily might I add. Caleb smirks at me, tightening his hold over my body and pulling me flush against him.

He is warm.

"Someone's happy," he mutters, pressing his lips to my forehead as I giggle.

"Are you not?" I question, already knowing the answer, but loving the idea of him saying it.

Last night was amazing, better than I could have ever imagined it would be. Just like any other female, I had thought about the moment it happened too many times to count, but nothing in my head could have prepared me for what had actually taken place. Caleb was so gentle, and caring, the exact opposite of his usual self. He made it so special for me, making it one of the best moments of my young life.

"Is that a real question?" He inquires, eyeing me as my fingers dance along his skin. Even after the eventful night we had - and the soreness between my thighs - I feel aroused all over again. This is what Caleb Mathews does to me, even after getting his all, I still want more.

I hum, glancing at him through my lashes. He raises an eyebrow at me, gripping my thigh and hooking it over his hip, I hiss and he smiles.

"Sore?" Asshole. "But to answer your question, I am elated. Absolutely, beyond satisfied and fulfilled."

I blush, his hands practically burning a hole on my bare skin. "Oh."

"I must ask." He brushes his nose against mine. "How was it for you?"

"Can't you tell?" I can feel how hot my body is as I think about the events from last night, Caleb making it worse as he asks me these questions.

"Eh," he shrugs, his eyes glinting with humor. He is an asshole, but he's my asshole so I guess it is okay. "I want you to say it."

I roll my eyes and he slaps my ass in response. "It was great, beyond great. I never thought anything could be that good."

I don't mean to bloat his ego, but I can't help it. What I am saying is the truth and he deserves to know that he made me feel the best I have ever experienced. He deserves to feel proud of himself in some sense.

"Is that so?" His voice lowers a few octaves and his hands grope me a little harder.

"Yes." My response is airy, being so close to him always makes me lose any ounce of air I had in my lungs. His face gets increasingly close to my own, my eyes fluttering closed as his lips brush mine, but we are rudely interrupted by his phone ringing.

He groans and rolls over, leaving me by myself and suddenly cold, so he can answer his phone. It isn't a long conversation, nor one I pay attention to because my brain is anywhere but in my head. Who would have thought sex made you go dumb?