Chapter 32.

Caleb's POV.

I am impossibly hard right now, the hardest I have ever been in my life and the little vixen causing it is on her knees right now, big doe eyes looking into my soul it seems. This is by far the last thing that I thought would be happening right now, didn't even cross my mind when I decided to come here. But shit, I'm not complaining, I've imagined her warm mouth on my dick more times that I can count.

"You going to suck my dick, baby?" I grunt, becoming impatient as she continues to tease the waist band of my joggers. "Hmm?"

"Yes," she breathes, palming me. Lord have mercy. I jerk against her hand, internally beating myself up over how turned on I am by her. I see that fucking smirk play at her lips and I want to wipe it off but she knocks every thought out of my head when she finally pulls my pants down my legs. I bite my lip, seeing her eyes widen at the size of my package.

"Is it big, baby?" I ask, wanting to laugh at her expression. I don't, of course, far too turned on to make fun of her right now. Maybe later.

She meets my eyes once more, her brown iris' showing me the answer to my question. Fuck, why does she look so innocent right now. My member twitches again as I think about those full lips around my length, her throat constricting around me and those beautiful eyes watering as I encourage her to take more of me.

I need to stop before I come without her even touching me.

"Ensley," I grit, placing my hands against the wall, begging her with my eyes.

"Hmm," she hums, eyeing me as she finally puts her hand around me.

"Oh shit," I curse, my head falling forward. I subconsciously jerk in her hand, needing more from her but also so grateful for what she is giving already. She works me like a fucking pro, her thumb swiping my tip to collect the bit of pre-come that has accumulated.

"You like that?" She asks teasingly, and I lift my hooded eyes to her semi amused face. Like I don't know that she's soaking under that robe. If I wasn't so consumed with pleasure I'd tell her exactly what I'm going to do to her when this is over, then she wouldn't be laughing.

"You know I do, baby." I give her exactly what she wants, noticing how her cheeks tint pink because of it. "You're doing so good."

She moans slightly and finally - fucking finally - she licks her lips and takes me into her mouth. I let out guttural groan, tightening my hands into fists so I don't wrap them in her hair and fuck her mouth. I need to go slow with her, she's not a random hook up, she's the girl I love, the one I crave the most and I am not trying to ruin that.

"Jesus, Ens," I grunt, watching as her mouth gets to work on me. She is a little shy at first, but it only takes a couple seconds for her to warm up to the idea of what we're doing and my size. I could tell she was a little intimidated at first but I will go her speed. My eyes are nearly rolling into the back of my head as she continually takes me deeper with every movement. "Fuck, you're good at this."

She's really good at this. So good that my hips are moving with the movement of her mouth, not wanting to be away from her skilled tongue. She's moaning, letting me drive myself deeper into her mouth as she takes me with no hands.

I can't help it, I take one hand away from the wall and wrap it in her brown hair, guiding her mouth the way I like it and she lets me, dark eyes watching my face. What was me trying to go slow for her and not completely drive down her throat turns into her forcing me deeper.

Shit, this girl.

"You like my cock, baby?" I strain, tensing as I easily slide down her throat, feeling her muscles constrict around me to accommodate my size. "You like when I fuck your mouth, hmm?"