Beware of the Football team.... Chapter 8

Start from the beginning

I saw the football coach, put his arms out in the simple of stop and everyone went quiet. My perfect time to yell my line..

I stood up, I heard Heaven whisper..  'Leona sit down" but that didn't stop me.

 "GO OTHER TEAM!" I screamed so loud that all the football players could hear me. 

Seth and the team were walking to the middle to start the game. Seth heard me yell that and he looked at the crowd and stopped at me, and glared at me. He looked furious. Was he jealous?

I looked at around me and saw everyone looking at me with amazement. Does no one stand up for themselves at this school? 

Heaven pulled my arm down to get me to sit and she whispered into my ear. "Oh my god, I can't believe you said that your gonna get so much shit.." 

I smiled and went to heavens ear and whispered, "I deal with Xander, trust me the word shit does not scare me.." 

She looked suprized again, "God girl you are a rebel." 

"At times.." I laughed and she did too.

*****The last few minutes of the football game. 

The whole crowd was cheering. Throughout the game, Seth would land his eyes at me. The preppy girls behind me always thought that he was staring at them, but news flash it was me. 

"Well, I'm gonna go back to the dorm.." I screamed to Heaven, cause it was so loud. 

I was about to walk past her to go up the stairs to get out, but she grabbed my arm and pulled me back. 

"WAIT!" She screamed and grabbed my arm and started pulling me up the stairs. 

We made it up the stairs in like 3 mins. Dang, those stairs are a good workout. 

We got outside the stadium and I started to walk the opposite direction that Heaven was heading. 

"LEONA!" I heard Heaven said running after me. 

I felt her hand pull me back. What's up with her doing that?

"You can't tell me that your not going to the party?" Her face looked suprized.

My eyebrows went up, "What party?"

"The after party that people throw for the football team," She said excited.

"When is it?" I tried to ask as excited as she said hers. I faked it.

"In a bit, we should get there now and get there before anyone else does." She said walking expecting me to follow her so I did.