Woozi - What if

"Jihoon-ah, Come visit us soon," Your mom told him as the two of you were getting ready to leave.

"Yes eomoeni. I'll be back soon," Woozi told you mom, smiling.

"Y/N. Don't forget to wear the scarf I made fo you. Take care of yourself and don't get sick. Okay? The temperatures are dropping a lot these days," Your mother told you sternly.

"Yes mother. I'll just call up the viruses and tell them to not visit me this year," You joked but upon seeing your mother's face you quickly said,"Yes mother. Got it."

"Take care Jihoon. Don't hesitate to visit us anytime your soon," You dad smiled at Woozi, "And you. Visit us more often."

"Yes dad," You said, preventing to roll your eyes at how sweet your parents were acting towards Woozi.

"Okay we really need to leave now," You said, "Otherwise we'll miss our bus."

"Bye mom. Bye dad. Stay warm," You bid your parents goodbye and Woozi did the same.

"It was nice seeing your parents. They're really sweet," Woozi told you as the two of you walked to catch a taxi to the station for your bus back home.

You hummed in agreement and said, "They were just being extra sweet towards you."

Woozi chuckled and said, "They really love you though. You should visit them more often."

"No thank you. I always end up gaining weight each time I come back home. My mom cooks too much food for me," You tell him, looking slightly horrified at the idea of bloating all over the place.

"And then not too mention each time I come hone, they just ask me if I have a boyfriend. I don't know why they're so obsessed with the idea of me getting settled down," You shake your head.

"You're their only daughter," Woozi said, "They just want you to be happy."

"Well I am happy. My parents just worry too much. They think I'm too clumsy to live alone," You said.

"Well. . ." Woozi's voice trailed off and you hit his arm, saying, "Yah! You better not agree with them."

Woozi only laughed and you let go of him, rolling your eyes even though there was a smile spreading on your face.

"Besides. These days they think that-I-um. . .you-ugh-never mind," You fumbled around your words are you realized what you were about to say. You mentally slap your head as you once again let your tongue let loose without even thinking over your words.

"They what? I couldn't hear you properly," Woozi told you, frowning a bit.

"Nothing. It's nothing," You said, shaking your head.

"Since when did you hide things from me. You know you can tell me anything," Woozi told you softly.

You bit your lip, "It's just. . .um. . .ugh. . .My family thinks we're dating."

There was silence from Woozi and you immediately began to regret what you just said.

You let out a nervous laugh and said, "hahaha I know. It's ridiculous, isn't it? I told them they have it all wrong but they just don't listen to me. It's okay, you can just ignore whatever I said. It's all rubbish anyways.Besides, you and me just-"

"Y/N," Woozi cut off your blabbering, calling your name.

"What?" You asked, your eyes wide with anticipation.

"What if we were dating," Woozi said, his voice held no emotions.

"What?" You were surprised. You weren't sure if you heard him correctly.

The two of you had stopped walking by now and you faced him and so did.

"What if we were dating. What if we will date in the future?" Woozi said, "Would you still think its ridiculous?"

This is the last post for this year and I just want to thank everyone for reading and loving and supporting this story so far. I really hope that everyone has been able to enjoy eating these imagines as much as I have enjoyed writing them. I hope next year goes by as well and that we have even a greater time with Seventeen.

Funny enough, Woozi's mixtape is releasing next week and this imagine is also Woozi's.

Have a happy new year everyone!