Dino - Zoo

"Say Cheese," You told Dino as you held out the camera in front of you. 

"Cheeeseee," Dino said through his greeted teeth as he smiled for the camera and posed with a peace sign.

You quickly snapped a few shots of Dino before rushing towards him and showing him the shots you took. 

"Aw look. Your smile looks really cute in here," You cooed over one shot. 

"I do look good here," Dino said. 

"Of course you do. I took the pictures so I made you look good," You told him, "Now come on. Let's go." 

You took Dino by his hand began to drag him into the Zoo, starting your Zoo date. 

"That elephant is so cute," You said as you looked at the elephant that was pacing in front of you. 

"I want a baby elephant," You told Dino, "They are too cute." 

Dino looked at your weirdly and said, "I don't think you can manage to handle a baby elephant." 

"I know. I wish I grew up in the jungle," You said wistfully. 

"I'm glad you didn't. I wouldn't have met you then," Dino said. 

You smiled at what he said and pinched his cheeks playfully, saying, "How cheesy. Come one lets go." 

You and Dino walked around the Zoo, hand in hand, admiring all the animals that you walked past by, sometimes even stopping to take pictures of each other for memories. 

"Oh my gosh! Dino, look! Rabbits!" You excitedly pointed out and let go of Dino's hand as you ran towards where the rabbits were kept. 

The zoo had kept the rabbits in an open cage where the visitors could safely hold the rabbits and feed them. 

You stepped into the cage and knelt in front of a rabbit with a brown fur as Dino followed you in. 

"I used to have two rabbits when I was younger. I miss them," You said as you gently patted the rabbit's back, making sure it was comfortable underneath your touch. 

"It's so cute," You said gently as you focused on the rabbit. 

Dino laughed at your actions and said, "You're like a kid Y/N. So cute." 

Dino pulled out his phone and took a picture of you holding the rabbit, smiling down at your expression. 

"Do you want to hold it," You asked Dino and he nod his head. 

You gave Dino the rabbit gently as it continue to nibble on hay and Dino too pat its back gently. "It is cute," He admitted as he smiled down at it. 

The two of you continued to play with the rabbits in the ken for a while before leaving, deciding to explore the rest of the Zoo before it starts to get late. 

Right as you were nearing the end of the Zoo, the two of you entered the subaquatic animal section, deciding to leave after you go through this area of the zoo. 

Suddenly you spotted an animal which made you smile brighter than when you had spotted rabbits. 

"Dino, look! It's you!" You pointed out. 

"What?" Dino asked confused but then looked at where you were pointing and immediately understand what you were saying. "Oh" He responded, already knowing what is going to come next. 

"The otters are so cute. There is even a baby otter," You exclaimed as the two of you walked closer towards the otters. 

"Oh my! They really are so cute. I should exchange one of them with you," You said. 

"Hey! I'm a person, you can't do that," Dino protested. 

"But you look just like them," You said seriously. Upon seeing Dino's expression you sighed and said, "Fine. Fine. I won't exchanged you." 

Then looking at the otters, you said, "Otters! Say bye to your brother. I'm taking him away now. Come on Dino. Say bye to your family. I'm sure they will miss you."